Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner September 2010

Cheapest place to buy miniature alcohols for favours?

newcastlelou, 9 September, 2010 at 21:45 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hey fellow brides

8 days to go!!

I'm having favour issues. The ladies are getting 'frog prince' candles, the children are getting jelly strawberries and champagne bubbles. The gents were getting alcohol miniatures but I'm struggling to source any that are reasonably priced.

I'm sure you used to be able to get them from Asda and places but can't see them anymore. Any ideas? Do they sell them in off-licences?

I don't want the personalised 'wedding' ones, just normal Smirnoffs / JDs, that type of thing.

My alternative plan is to get the gents some kind of chocolate but don't know if that will look a bit naff when the ladies are getting nice candles.

Hmmm... (trying to chill out about it and not flip out!)

Thanks everyone Smiley smile

Lou x x x x

3 replies

Latest activity by Vikster79, 10 September, 2010 at 12:27
  • helsbels35
    Beginner
    helsbels35 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Sorry to hear your having such a pain finding the miniatures, the only place that springs to mind is Majestic (wine) but I know they do bulk/trade value of allsorts of alcohol, you might find they do them?

Not sure if you are based in newcastle (by your name! lol) but there may be one locally....

By the way, Im in newcastle too if you are Smiley laugh

HTH

• judeclarke
    Beginner October 2011
    judeclarke ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried these guys: https://www.justminiatures.co.uk/ ?

They say if you call them they may be able to get your delivery done quickly.

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
  • Vikster79
    Beginner July 2011
    Vikster79 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

These the company we are using - works out at 1.29 per person! bargain. I would call them and definitely order today so that you know they will be here in time

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics