Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner November 2024 Derbyshire

Cheshire / Derbyshire Wedding Venues

Shannon, 18 of January of 2022 at 00:39 Posted on Planning 0 2
Hi all!
I’m looking for recommendations on venues in Cheshire or Derbyshire, ideally one that can host a civil ceremony and reception.
I’m planning on an autumn wedding and going for a “starry night” feel so I’m loving the look of fairy lights! We’re looking at around 90-100 guests and since our families are scattered (including relatives that’ll be coming over from Poland) I’d like somewhere that has overnight accommodation.We went viewing Merrydale Manor last weekend and I completely fell in love but it may be a little out of budget so I want to explore other options. Any help is appreciated! ❤️

2 replies

Latest activity by Amanda, 18 of January of 2022 at 13:01
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

Might be a push but I think is still in Derbyshire. Donnington Park farmhouse. My wedding gallery here donington-park-farmhouse-weddings A 5 min drive away from east midlands airport.

• A
    Savvy November 2022 Leicestershire
    Amanda ·
    • Hide content
    Im biased but The West Mill in derby is a gorgeous venue and really suits colder months as you have 4 floors to use.

There is also a cool tipi venue called ‘the hidden hive’.
    I would search through venues on hitched and also cocoweddingvenues.co.uk. You’ll find lots of great options in and around Derbyshire

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics