Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

chicken fillets for your bra?!?!?! help plz :(

28 March, 2010 at 10:58 Posted on Planning 0 5

Ok so how do these work?

i'm quite small all over so don't really have a chest at all.......i'm thinking of using these chicken fillet things but how do they work? are you supposed to buy a bigger bra so put them in?

please help me Smiley sad

love and hugs wee flat chested tinks x

5 replies

Latest activity by MJS84, 28 March, 2010 at 17:45
  • BonnieLass
    BonnieLass ·
    • Hide content

Hi tinks!

Have you tried padded bras? You can get some really good ones with no risk of a fillet falling out/appearing.

I highly recommend Debenhams own brand Ultimate & also Ultimo are fab.

To answer your original question, you just use fillets in your normal size bra as far as i'm aware Smiley smile

HTH

• M
    Beginner June 2010
    MJS84 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Tinks,

I tried some of these out this weekend in la senza, im really flat chested too, (i have a backless dress for my hen night, but also need to sort me wedding dress)i tried these stick on chicken fillets which did give me a good shape but they felt heavy and i was conscious i looked alot bigger than i am.

So opted for the stick on bra to just give what i have some shape but (this was hilarious) my sister was in the changing room with me and i did a dance to see how secure it was (for my night out in my backless dress) and it sprung off!! we were in hysterics, i have now decided to keep what i have i have brought some breast daisies which cover your nipples and am having some moulded cups stitched into the seam of my wedding dress to give me the shape i need. Be confident with what you have, i bet that you look nothing like a boy!

Go to La senza and try a load out if anything you will have a laugh, but you can try them all out and see what it looks like! xx

• M
    Beginner June 2010
    MJS84 ·
    • Hide content

Why don't you pop in with the bra you have take it with you in your handbag, im sure they wont mind if you explain your concerns. If you wear something slim fitting see what shape you end up with. You do have a tiny back! Im still sure that you will look stunning x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics