Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner August 2014

Children to wedding fayre?

monkeynutter, 26 of January of 2013 at 23:46 Posted on Planning 0 5

We are going to our first ever wedding fayre tomorrow, only problem being our usual babysitters (In laws) are on holiday.

Do you think it will be ok taking them? (they are 6yrs & 4 months) I dont want to take them if nobody else at all takes their children or its not the 'done' thing...

thanks

5 replies

Latest activity by soon2bmrsRB, 27 of January of 2013 at 10:34
  • L
    Beginner December 2012
    LEN11212 ·
    • Hide content

There is no reason you shouldn't take them. I guess the only things to consider is they can be pretty busy places dependingon the venue (so a buggy might be a pain). Also, even though I'm a grown up and I was getting married, I found them totally boring. So your 6 year old in particular may find it very dull!

I'd say if you think they will behave in that kind of environment just take them along. You can always leave if they start kicking off!

• M
    Beginner August 2014
    monkeynutter ·
    • Hide content

Thanks, H2B is going to carry baby in a carrier and i will walk with the 6yr old. We dont plan to be there that long to be honest, probably just an hour to see what they are all about...and visit the ring company that are going to be there!

• DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

It would be fine. I see Children there all the time x

• Buckinghams
    Buckinghams ·
    • Hide content

Absolutely no problem taking them - I was showing at a Fayre the other day and children were there. ? x

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

Loads of people take children to Wedding Fairs. Often stall holders have sweets or cake that they give them. Might be a bit boring for them though if you want to stop and talk so could a friend come who will keep them walking round while you are busy

• soon2bmrsRB
    Beginner May 2013
    soon2bmrsRB ·
    • Hide content

It will be fine ive seen children there too

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics