Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner May 2012

Choosing a Colour....

ShellG, 20 December, 2010 at 14:14 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi everyone, I get married on 19/05/12 and have so far booked my venue and the registrar

So at the moment I really like the champagne colour for my bridesmaids, chair covers etc...however I am struggling to imagine the flowers and table decoration etc on the day....has anyone got any ideas / photos / inspiration?

I have put off booking anything else till I am 100% certain....

Thanks in advance!

2 replies

Latest activity by nat2683, 20 December, 2010 at 21:46
  • Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

I had, Ivory, Chocolate & Champagne colors in my theme & used Mango Calla Lillies to bring in a warm orange tone.

Here are some ideas from weddings I have done using the same colour scheme:

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

Vintage peach/apricot is predicted to be huge next year. These shades look great mixed with tangerine and champagne colours:-

• N
    Beginner April 2011
    nat2683 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Shell

I am having champagne coloured bridesmaids dresses (from BHS) and gold satin bows on my chair covers.

Initially I thought I would just have white flowers, but now Im umming and ahhing over having a bit of peach/ light pink inc in the flowers. I dont have some pics of my bridesmaids in their dresses yet (Im getting married in April 2011) but I have some pics of other things that have inspired me. The pic of the civil ceremony room and wedding breakfast room are from my venue, it goes really well with champagne gold colours, thats not why I chose it of course Smiley winking

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics