Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

CaptainNatX
Beginner August 2015

Choosing Wedding Venue - Kelham Hall, Newark

CaptainNatX, 12 of March of 2014 at 20:46 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi everyone! I got engaged recently and am currently in the process of choosing a wedding venue. We've seen a few but the one that matches our theme the most is Kelham Hall in Newark, Nottinghamshire. It looks amazing, the price is reasonable and the wedding co-ordinator seems lovely. Problem is I can't seem to find any 'comprehensive' reviews of the venue from previous brides. Most popular venues have testimonials on their website or page after page of rave reviews on a website like this one. Kelham Hall doesn't and this makes me worry. I've asked the venue directly about this and they said they have some thank you cards they can show us, but nothing more substancial.

Is this an issue that would concern anyone else about their venue? Also, does anyone else have any personal experiences of weddings at Kelham Hall they would like to share?

Thanks in advance Smiley smile

1 replies

Latest activity by Bruce Neville Photography, 13 of March of 2014 at 17:26
  • C
    Beginner July 2015
    celticcurl ·
    • Hide content

I was a bridesmiad for a friend who had her service but not her reception there a few years ago. It was lovely. Locally it has a good reputation.

• B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content

Up and until recently as last year I had no testimonials on my site, I was talked in to it by a online marketing friend Smiley smile, I suppose photographers sites are different because I felt at the time the testimonials I saw seemed made up by the photographer but a venue with no reviews, I wouldn't really worry about it, if you really want to know about a venue then find a photographer that has photographed it and ask if the couple they photographed have reviewed there day somewhere, you never know they might have even posted about their wedding on a forum Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics