Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Choux Pastry (boring question)

Buffy Somers, 20 July, 2008 at 09:34 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 3

Am thinking of making some cream puffs to take to a friends later, but am I right in thinking that choux pastry is very hard to get right?. Anyone got ant tips??

3 replies

Latest activity by Pink Han-bag, 20 July, 2008 at 12:37
  • Mrs Magic
    Beginner May 2007
    Mrs Magic ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    I've not made choux pastry for years as I don't really like it but we did make profiteroles/eclairs at school a few times so I really don't think it's hard as such. Make sure you beat it as much as your arm can beat!

    Do you have a recipe?

    https://www.deliaonline.com/cookery-school?utm_source=www.hitched.co.uk&utm_medium=d&utm_campaign=otn&utm_content=from--cookery-school/how-to/how-to-make-choux-pastry%2C22%2CAR.html--to--node/13960

    • Reply
  • hazel
    VIP July 2007
    hazel ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    It's been a piece of piss when I've done it ?

    • Reply
  • B
    Buffy Somers ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Mrs Magic, that's the recipe I've printed out! ?

    • Reply
  • Pink Han-bag
    Beginner March 2013
    Pink Han-bag ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Whs ?

    I do always make sure I have everything ready before hand though 'cos you've got to be quite quick. I use delia's recipe too

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics