Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bookish
Beginner August 2014

Christy NG *flash

Bookish, 29 of June of 2013 at 17:34 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi, has anyone bought their wedding shoes from Christy NG and how did they find them for comfort/quality etc.

My dress is tea length so my shoes will be on show and I originally fell for these...

But now I've seen these...

And I'm stuck.

It's a very difficult decision as I'm sure you can appreciate Smiley winking

3 replies

Latest activity by Angel Wings, 29 of June of 2013 at 19:31
  • *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content

Haven't bought shoes from there but had to say they're gorgeous Smiley laugh
    Love them both, if I had to shoes i'd probably pick the first ones..but it is difficult Smiley smile if you try & imagine them on with your dress & dancing away then go with which you prefer, also the first ones look comfier to me..but that's maybe just because the 2nd are higher and heels absolutely kill me lol Smiley laugh xx

• *Teabag*
    Beginner June 2013
    *Teabag* ·
    • Hide content

Are the top ones Rachel Simpson (or am I reading the web page wrongly)?

My wedding shoes were Rachel Simpson shoes and they were very comfortable. I bought some ballet pumps to change into in the evening but I didn't bother in the end.

The bottom ones will be fine if you are used to wearing heels that height though!

• Bookish
    Beginner August 2014
    Bookish ·
    • Hide content

Yes, the top ones are Rachel Simpson, the others are Christy NG. I am used to heels but I still want to be comfortable. I'll probably end up swaying back towards the Rachel Simpson ones bug these just caught my eye Smiley smile

• A
    Beginner December 2012
    Angel Wings ·
    • Hide content

HI

Oooooh love the 2nd pair.I wore a pair of high healed/platform shoes for the ceromony and pictures and then changed into a lower (not that much lower though) for the reception and evening do

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics