Hi!
I'm really struggling to find out some answers to my question. We're getting married in a church for our wedding next year and we've been asked would we like to book the organist? Our questions are do we have to have him? Or could we get someone else like a string group? And do you have to have hymns sung at your wedding? We're not the biggest singers and I don't want to put my foot in it when saying I don't want hymn at a chruch wedding? Has anyone else ever had something different for a chruch wedding or do you stick to the traditions? Thank you!
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Pros Bringing Diwali & South Asian Weddings to Life
If you're planning a Diwali wedding, choosing suppliers who understand the...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...