Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

princess_sparkle
Beginner August 2013

Civil Ceremony Sunday Timing Restrictions?

princess_sparkle, 11 February, 2012 at 11:14

Posted on Planning 34

Hello, We have just booked the venue for our wedding next year, we chose the August bank holiday Sunday 25th however it has just occured to me that this might restrict us on the time we can get married? I am going to phone the registrar on Monday but thought I would see if anyone on here knew of any...

Hello,

We have just booked the venue for our wedding next year, we chose the August bank holiday Sunday 25th however it has just occured to me that this might restrict us on the time we can get married? I am going to phone the registrar on Monday but thought I would see if anyone on here knew of any timing restrictions that there might be?

THanks

Sara

34 replies

  • J
    Super February 2025 Uttar Pradesh
    Jelly ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Start setting up your McAfee security product at https://trojancare.mintlify.site/help/activation-code-not-working . Enter the product key supplied with your purchase and follow the activation instructions. Once redemption is complete, proceed with downloading and installing the McAfee app.https://trojancare.mintlify.site/blog/how-to-spot-online-scams is the official McAfee page for redeeming eligible product keys. Enter your activation information accurately and follow the on-screen guidance. After activation, continue with the provided steps to download and install your McAfee security product.
    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

General groups

Hitched article topics