Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

claim to fame

14 February, 2013 at 07:56

Posted on Off Topic Posts 103

following on from mummymoo82's thread, do you actually have any famous/celebrity relations? my cousin is a man called adrian lee, he is a member of mike and the mechanics and he wrote "in the living years" about my great uncle and it was sung by mike rutherford in M&TM. He now lives in the US...

Following on from mummymoo82's thread, do you actually have any famous/celebrity relations?

my cousin is a man called adrian lee, he is a member of mike and the mechanics and he wrote "in the living years" about my great uncle and it was sung by mike rutherford in M&TM. He now lives in the US and writes for phil collins and tours with him and Toyah!

My sister is a member of the paralympic Team GB for wheelchair basketball

these are mine!

103 replies

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Smiley laugh

• unexpectedpenny
    Beginner January 2013
    unexpectedpenny ·
    • Hide content

I'm in the audience for Russel Kane's DVD and got a similar message from someone I went to school with!

Ive served Busted in a restaurant I worked in. We met an Olympic runner at school but I have no idea who it was.

Oh and the guy who played Victor Meldrew sat in front of me on a train. Lots of kids starting shouting 'I don't believe it' and he got off on the next stop!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics