Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Clinque v Elemis

28 of December of 2014 at 23:49 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 2

Have just received a late Xmas present from my boss - a £25 Debenhams voucher. I'm going to spend it all on ME, not the house for once, and am looking for a new day cream. I already have a gorgeous Elemis cleanser and toner set, but not a decent day cream. Sadly I am starting to get real frown lines on my forehead.

Do I add to my Elemis collection with one of their creams, and if so, which one - bearing in mind I am "nearly 30". I have combination skin but rarely have spots. A few of you know I'm pretty pale.

OR

Do I branch into the unknown and get a Clinique cream...again, which one for my skin?

2 replies

Latest activity by Erin8, 30 of December of 2014 at 14:54
  • *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

I'm really not a fan of clinique, so Elmis gets my vote!

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

I would say stick with what you know works for you, or if you want to look at others go for a consultation and get samples before splashing out.mim not a mad Clinique fan and prefer Dermalogica for my skin but everyone is different. X

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content

I would go for clinique for their moisturiser works really well on my dry / combination skin which is quite sensitive. How about getting samples from both and trying them out?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics