Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner May 2024 Somerset

Cloth napkins

Katie, 5 of March of 2024 at 17:06 Posted on Planning 0 4
Hi all! Does anyone have any recommendations for ordering cloth napkins? Looking for a peach/coral colour Smiley smile thanks so much!

4 replies

Latest activity by Victoria, 15 of April of 2024 at 02:25
  • P
    Beginner June 2024 Pakistan
    Paisley ·
    • Hide content

When searching for peach or coral-colored cloth napkins, consider checking out online retailers such as Amazon, Etsy, or LinenTablecloth. These platforms often offer a wide range of options in various colors and styles. Additionally, you can try specialty linen stores or event rental companies in your local area. Don't forget to read reviews and check product descriptions to ensure the color and quality meet your expectations. Happy shopping!

• I
    Dedicated August 2024 East London
    Ivana ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I would also say to the addition of the above comment, check out eBay too. Compare the prices of buying and renting them out before committing to either one.

• Sarah
    Rockstar August 2024 West Midlands
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    Just a food for thought, have you thought about doing your own? The viral Tiktok wedding napkins look so good and may be a way to save some £££!
  • Victoria
    Savvy September 2025 Hertfordshire
    Victoria ·
    • Hide content
    Hi! You can rent them….. but actually is cheaper to look them in Amazon. I bought mine sage green and I’m planning to have them embroidered with our wedding monogram.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics