Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

AuntieBJ
Beginner September 2014

clumsy moo!!

AuntieBJ, 9 of July of 2014 at 12:44 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 10

In the last three days I have poked myself in the eye, bashed my arm getting in the car giving myself a massive bruise and a dead arm, and taken most of the skin off my big toe by tripping up a step. How on earth did I get to 42 and be so incapable of coordinating my limbs!!!

10 replies

Latest activity by AuntieBJ, 10 of July of 2014 at 11:53
  • WickyWack
    Beginner July 2013
    WickyWack ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Same. My mum calls me Bambi !!

Ps - toe knocks/stubbs are bloody painful! Ouch!

• DrBuffles
    Beginner August 2014
    DrBuffles ·
    • Hide content

I think it can be to do with time of the month. I'm very clumsy too.

• SallyLou
    Beginner August 2014
    SallyLou ·
    • Hide content

I'm the same, frankly I'm ridiculous, I have given up keeping track of everything.

I do hope you aren't too sore though!

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

I don't think its TOM, that was over with last week. I seem to get clumsier the older I get and my toe really stings!!!

• Hoddy
    Beginner July 2014
    Hoddy ·
    • Hide content

Oh poking yourself in the eye is just the worst!

• ClaireD*
    Beginner May 2014
    ClaireD* ·
    • Hide content

Arwww bless you. I love the idea of calling yourself a clumsy moo though, so sweet. I refer to my clumsiness with much more vulgar language ?

My husband suggested that I refrain from taking things out of the oven for 2 months prior to the wedding. Essentially because I was routinely burning my fingers on the pans, or my forearms on the wire racks in the oven, brushing against them. I got a nasty welt on my arm and commented that it'd look sh!t in a wedding dress, so he decided to take over the cooking for the last 2 months, LOL.

Well, when I say 'cooking', I mean once I've put things in the oven, he then has to do all the checking, turning, basting etc. to stop me injuring myself.

Over a month post-wedding now, and he's now trained into the habit of doing these jobs so has carried on.

I'm now looking for a way that I can accidentally injure myself with a hoover so that he bans me from going near it again ?

• TreacleTart
    Beginner May 2015
    TreacleTart ·
    • Hide content

Hah, im in the clumsy ass camp as well....Im liking this idea of doing no cooking/DIY/cleaning/generally moving about before the wedding thing though..Im glad my dress is floor length cus my legs are usually bruised somewhere, but arms and shoulders are gonna be trickier to hide! i just dont know how one small person can kick themselves/walk into door frames/beds/cupboards/catch themselves on ovens and irons quite so much?!! deffo worse at TOM time, always tripping and dropping things on people - im sure the public i work with must think im drunk or something!

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

Lmao I have numerous cooking scars up my arms, maybe I should request assistance!

Claire, I can think of numerous ways to injure yourself with a hoover but most of them are far too rude for this polite forum ?

• ClaireD*
    Beginner May 2014
    ClaireD* ·
    • Hide content

?

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content

You have been in the wars! Hope you are feeling better now?

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

Thank you erin, I'm fine ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics