Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

looneysh
Beginner May 2012

Coach Companies In Scotland

looneysh, 9 February, 2011 at 15:44 Posted on Planning 0 5

Has any Brides booked coach hire to take their guests to and from your wedding venue? If so how much are you being charged I can't get a quote under £750 and feel this is a bit steep!

Thanks very much in advance x

5 replies

Latest activity by looneysh, 9 February, 2011 at 22:15
  • massuch
    Beginner July 2011
    massuch ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I'm from the north east and was quoted £370 for one coach to travel to the venue (about 20 miles away) for the ceremony, another coach to take guests to the evening reception, and a coach to travel back when the night is over.

£750 does seem a bit much, depends how many coaches your using the size of them and the travel distance.

Where are you?x

• D
    Beginner November 2011
    DTTB ·
    • Hide content

First bus white wedding fleet x

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

£185 for a 33 seater in 2009..... i had it twice and a minibus for the evening guests.... paid about £360........ but that was tayside

• looneysh
    Beginner May 2012
    looneysh ·
    • Hide content

First bus quoted me £750 for a double decker. That's to pick up day guests then a 2nd trip to pick up evening guests and the a trip back at the end of the evening . Pick up Glasgow city centre dropping off in larbert . Doigs of Glasgow quoted the same trip with 2 smaller coaches £950 and fairline travel have quoted £700. Had budgeted £500, but struggling to get quotes around this mark. I have said it would be about 80 guests in total using the bus service.

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

I think thats a total piss take.....

get someone else to fone and dont mention the W word. see if that makes a difference!!!

• looneysh
    Beginner May 2012
    looneysh ·
    • Hide content

I'm glad I'm not the only who honks it shocking! If I can't get the quote down I won't be able to afford to do it, but would feel bad not providing transport for my guests! Catch 22

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics