Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner October 2025 Essex

Collecting guest photos

Natalie, 7 of September of 2023 at 07:39 Posted on Planning 1 2
What seems to be the best way people have managed to collect wedding photos that their guests have taken throughout the day & night?
- Is it creating a QR code/web uploaded app/scripin etc?
- creating a hashtag - other? - not bothering and just waiting to see what gets uploaded or sent to you ?😂 - designate someone whose not in the wedding party but close enough to be a bit of a ‘photographer’ for you? (Excluding the professional one obviously!) & maybe have them use your (bride/groom) phone.
It seems to be a bit of a minefield!? Also not looking to create a wedding website so, that option is out the window.
Tia

2 replies

Latest activity by Daniella, 9 of September of 2023 at 09:28
  • W
    Beginner September 2025 West Yorkshire
    Wayne ·
    • Hide content

I've not really looked into it yet, i plan to put a QR code on fancy signs dotted here and there around the weeding and also on my invitations, which will take them to a website or something

• Daniella
    Beginner September 2023 Cornwall
    Daniella ·
    • Hide content
    I recently had this same issue..
    I ended going with guestpix - they provide a QR code and Canva templates for signage so you can print them off and have around the venue. The templates have different fonts so you can personalise it.
    I liked it because 1) it was cheaper than disposable cameras or Polaroids - £37 2) guests just need to use the QR or the url - they don’t need to download an app or register with guestpix. Collecting guest photos 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics