Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Samantha
Beginner September 2025 Cheshire

Colour Scheme Help!

Samantha, 14 April, 2024 at 12:06 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi!


We're planning our wedding for September 2025 and I'm really struggling with picking a colour scheme! I originally liked the sage green and white look but it feels a little overdone to me.


Any suggestions are more than welcome!

3 replies

Latest activity by sahilverma3, today at 15:33
  • R
    Genius July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    It might help if you start off by thinking about the things you want in your wedding. For example, do you have favourite flowers? Does the groom want to wear a specific suit/tie? Maybe have a look at things like designs for wedding stationery and see if anything in particular stands out. You may find that a colour scheme develops naturally from one of these things.

    But if you love sage green and your only reason not to have it is that it is 'overdone', then I'd go with that anyway. Sage green may have been used in hundreds of weddings (what colour hasn't?) but it hasn't been used in YOUR wedding before. So don't avoid a colour you genuinely love just because other people have used it.

    • Reply
  • P Col
    Beginner August 2026 Staffordshire
    P Col ·
    • Report
    • Hide content
    I really like the idea of a multi colored theme with yellow, blue and pink. But because this doesn't seem to have been done much I can't find much inspo.
    In September you can get lots of sunflowers so I would suggest navy or burgandy
    • Reply
  • sahilverma3
    Dedicated February 2010 Surrey
    sahilverma3 ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Choosing the right colours can make a design look balanced, clear, and pleasant, especially when different shades need to work well together. For people looking for helpful information about public welfare updates, maiya samman yojana list offers a useful place to check important details. It can help readers find the information they need in a simple and easy way.


    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics