Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

NathalieSB

Colour schemes - what goes with primrose - very pale yellow

NathalieSB, 8 April, 2012 at 08:10 Posted on Planning 0 6

Good morning. I know that there are lots of talented people here with an eye for colour. I am trying to find the best colours for the upholstery of my latest wedding camper and could do with some help. The campervan is pale yellow - primrose. What colour curtains and seats should I opt for? I could have two tone seats eg with piping. I was thinking cream seats and a vintage green/grey type shade for piping and curtains. Any thoughts?

6 replies

Latest activity by Iheartbuttons, 8 April, 2012 at 22:03
  • ESW
    Beginner September 2012
    ESW ·
    • Hide content

First colour that came into my head was Sage Green for the piping. Or could you not match the piping to the yellow of the campervan woth Ivory/cream so it is just the two colours then it would go with anyone having yellow.

• Iheartbuttons
    Iheartbuttons ·
    • Hide content

I made a corsage recently in light grey, pale yellow and light peach and a touch of shiny silver. Surprising how well they go together. If you want a picture to see how they match up, let me know Smiley smile

• lady_lyla
    Beginner September 2013
    lady_lyla ·
    • Hide content

First thought was shades of blue, but then sage green sounds lovely... shades of purple could work too?

• NathalieSB
    NathalieSB ·
    • Hide content

I knew that I would be able to get some help from this forum! ? I was thinking of matching the seats, curtains and inner door panels with the primrose paint - but it all just looked alittle bit too much, and needed another colour to break it up. I think that I might go for the sage piping... need to get this all agreed with my upholsterer next week! So excited as this project has been going on for months and it will be great to see the finished product!

The corset mentioned sounds lovely. Have you got any pictures?

Thank you for your help. I will post some pictures when it is finished!

• Iheartbuttons
    Iheartbuttons ·
    • Hide content

This is the corsage made

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics