Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Beginner June 2011

colour themes

purplepetal, 5 September, 2010 at 20:26 Posted on Planning 0 7

hello ladies. i`ve recently brought my dress and it`s a light champagne colour. i was hoping to match it with purple, but i`m now having second thoughts. has anyone done these colours together or any plans to? ideas welcome thanks x

7 replies

Latest activity by bygeorge, 6 September, 2010 at 08:46
  • M
    Beginner October 2010
    mrsmiller2b ·
    • Hide content

My adult BM's are wearing purple (aubergine) and my step-daughter is wearing champagne they co-ordinate really well. I've done a little flash below (any excuse!!) x

• P
    Beginner June 2011
    purplepetal ·
    • Hide content

your aubergine bm's dresses look a fab colour, your step daughter looks fab too. what colour will you be wearing? x
  • M
    Beginner October 2010
    mrsmiller2b ·
    • Hide content

My dress is ivory, My step-daughter has got purpe shoes that match the adult BM's dresses x

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

Hi and welcome to Hitched! There are quite a range of varying shades of purple including damson, aubergine, voilet and Cadbury/Kraft purple. They all go well with both ivory and champagne and creams - just depends on the undertones of the purple which shade goes best with which shade of champagne/cream/ivory.

• C
    Beginner
    clyde ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Nice Color which you have chosen and definitely it matches with purple and one more suggestion is that, you can use Light colors also like Ice - Pink, Sky Blue, Lavender etc....try it and just ask your friends for suggestions. If you like it, then no need to compromise because its a lifetime Precious occasion in your life, so first you have to love your dress. wish you all success.

wedding presents

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

Purples & Gold go well together, you can use a few different shades rather than trying to get an exact match. Here are a few ideas for you:

• C
    Beginner
    clyde ·
    • Hide content

Wedding presents

• bygeorge
    bygeorge ·
    • Hide content

I agree that those colours are beautiful together!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics