Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner November 2014

Come on Monsoon!!!

Hisgirl, 23 of September of 2014 at 19:01 Posted on Planning 0 3

I am desperately waiting for the flower girl shoes I have fallen in love with to come back in stock in my nieces size. They have been out of stock in pretty much all sizes for weeks, checked today, now in stock in all sizes except hers. Arghhh!!!!

Trouble is, no other shoes even compare to these. Please get them in stock in right size Monsoon, pretty please.

3 replies

Latest activity by Hisgirl, 25 of September of 2014 at 13:43
  • Gemma Lawrence
    Gemma Lawrence ·
    • Hide content

I had his happen with a dress for our little lady - wasn't for anything special I just set my heart on it for her. Have you tried emailing/calling them to find out if they will be restocking her size? I did this and they got back to me within a few hours to tell me it would be in the week after. x

• Gemma Lawrence
    Gemma Lawrence ·
    • Hide content

I had his happen with a dress for our little lady - wasn't for anything special I just set my heart on it for her. Have you tried emailing/calling them to find out if they will be restocking her size? I did this and they got back to me within a few hours to tell me it would be in the week after. x

• miss_winter14
    Beginner February 2014
    miss_winter14 ·
    • Hide content

Have you asked in store if they can order them into the shop for you?

if they won't, what size and which shoes do you want? i'll check my local stores if you want?

• H
    Beginner November 2014
    Hisgirl ·
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone, managed to get through on the phone yesterday and they have order a pair to be delivered, whoop whoop!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics