Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner December 2022 Northamptonshire

Comfy wedding shoes

Caroline, 6 of March of 2022 at 21:53 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 8
If anyone has their wedding shoes yet please can you let me know what brand you have and how comfortable they are! I need to be able to dance all night!

8 replies

Latest activity by Mick, 24 of March of 2022 at 05:33
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    I’m changing into Wedding converse (they will have white ribbon laces) for my dancing! Comfy wedding shoes 1
    Comfy wedding shoes 2

• Jamie
    Dedicated October 2022 Argyll
    Jamie ·
    • Hide content

I'm wearing white Dr Martens (my favourite shoes) as those are very comfortable for me, and I'm definitely not a heels or flats person. I'm dressing them up with ribbons as laces, but I doubt anyone will see them under my dress anyway...

• Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Anyone can wear whatever shoes they like for their wedding so any shoes can be “wedding shoes”! I am wearing heels the changing into the Converse later. There are no rules anymore!
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    My heels are from Paradox- lovely shoes
  • S
    Dedicated August 2023 South Yorkshire
    Sloufish ·
    • Hide content

I have bought some lovely low heeled sandals from Freya Rose and Charlotte Mills also seem to have some lower heeled shoes too!

I have also bought some glittery Kate Spade converse type shoes for later on if I need them!

S x

• L
    Curious March 2022 Central & Glasgow
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    Charlotte Mills are unbelievably comfy in both high and mid-heels. They're also really light and doesn't feel like you're wearing shoes at all. I actually bought wedding Converse from Converse (they're lovely with blue soles and some discreet personalisation) to change at night and would also recommend if you like the idea but my Charlotte Mills are like clouds so won't be using them! Plus my dress has been altered to the perfect length for heels so changing to flats means my dress would be too long and I'd only end up tripping over it or standing on it. Don't fancy needing to lift and shift it all night so I'll likely get my money's worth from my heels and just keep the Converse for the day after and minimoon.
  • Rebecca
    Beginner May 2022 Pembrokeshire
    Rebecca ·
    • Hide content
    I’m wearing Toms all day as I can’t handle heels 😀
  • M
    East Central London
    Mick ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You should wear heels for a short time only 10 to 15 minute a day then gradually you increase the time then you can handle

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics