Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Savvy July 2021 Worcestershire

Confetti

Sarahjp2021, 3 of June of 2021 at 11:31 Posted on Planning 0 3
Should we buy Confetti for our wedding guests? When do you give this out and when do they normal use it? Do you buy a box of Confetti for every guest? If any one has any idea please let me know or let me know what you've decided to do about this. Thanks! 😁

3 replies

Latest activity by Marcie, 22 of June of 2021 at 21:17
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

People tend to buy confetti if the venue states that you can only use biodegradable - otherwise people may bring all kinds. Or couples buy the confetti because they want to make sure that they get a good confetti shot.

You will not need to provide for everyone unless you only have 30 or so guests.

Most of the time it is either on every seat in a civil ceremony in pouches or ready to collect on the way out in the Church doorway. Or given out during the drinks reception by a flowergirl and pageboy can be a good way.

If the weather is very iffy I like to try and get the important groups and couple shots done first but most of the time it is done after the ceremony.

In a church the vicar will usually announce that you can throw it at the gate in the street so if you are doing shots first in the Church grounds then the confetti is thrown just before you get in the car to head to the reception.

• H
    Savvy
    HappyBrownCars12359 ·
    • Hide content

We will be providing confetti as I have never brought any to a wedding as conscious not all venues allow it (and not all brides and grooms want it!) so if you would like it to be part of the day I would provide it.

I am planning to have it on / near seats at the ceremony to get the confetti shot as we walk out, as we have been to weddings when the couple have wanted a confetti / sparklers shot later and it can be hard to set it all up once people start mingling.

Hope that helps!

• Marcie
    Rockstar August 2021 Bristol
    Marcie ·
    • Hide content
    I’ve ordered little cones of confetti as it want it all the same for the photos.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics