Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

BrideCummins14
Beginner April 2014

Confetti

BrideCummins14, 8 of January of 2014 at 16:03 Posted on Planning 0 5

Not a huge part of the wedding to plan but any suggestions on cheap confetti? Was going to go with real petals but costing a fortune and if it rains we won't end up doing it. Want some nice cones in a box or basket for the pageboys to hold and hand out when people arrive - must be organic undyed petals or biodegradable confetti

Thanks!

5 replies

Latest activity by BrideCummins14, 9 of January of 2014 at 14:21
  • Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon
    Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon ·
    • Hide content

The cones can be made quite easily or the loose petals can go into a basket to be handed out loose, I have some info about confetti that may offer some inspiration for you CLICK HERE

• Jens Hand Crafted Stationery
    Jens Hand Crafted Stationery ·
    • Hide content

Take a look on ebay for real rose petals. I brought a huge bag for my own wedding in 2011 and I had enough to even sell after the day too and recoup some money back!

• DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

Little bit of advice too, if you are going to have confetti, have a lot of it for people to throw. Make the cones a little bigger to hold more. I just find confetti shots great when loads is being thrown and not a few bits.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

Some venues can be really fussy about confetti even rose petals and paper .At our wedding it could only be biodegradable so that's worth checking as our original choice of confetti had to be shelved.

• BrideCummins14
    Beginner April 2014
    BrideCummins14 ·
    • Hide content

Mini - I checked which is why it has to be undyed petals or biodegradable - or they charge me £250 to clear it up - I can see me outside with a dustpan and brush refusing to pay that hahaha!

Thanks for your help ladies will have a look at your suggestions.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics