Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner May 2019

Confetti

RomanticBlueHair36750, 7 of April of 2019 at 09:30 Posted on Planning 0 1

His,

Getting married second time both in our early 50s not too sure about things. Do you provide onfetti for the guests to throw. Also we have provided favours, ror is that still old fashioned? Also do bridesmaid go before or after you at a registry office

There are only 20 of us. Thanks

1 replies

Latest activity by RomanticBlueHair36750, 9 of April of 2019 at 13:21
  • H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

Hey!

We are providing confetti - mainly because our venue has specified biodegradable confetti (such as flower petals), plus I would like to have a nice confetti shot!

Most people I know of provide favours - we have purchased sunflower seeds from Mind, so the money has gone to a good cause. I love the idea of favours for a good cause - have a Google of any charities with special meaning to you and wedding favours, and you should get plenty of options come up.

Bridesmaid order is entirely up to you, wherever you are getting married. Traditionally in the UK it was always Bride first followed by Bridesmaids. However, the US way of BM's first then Bride is becoming more and more popular - this is what I am doing!

Essentially, have what you want, and what makes you happy, and what you can afford. It's your day! Happy planning Smiley smile x

• R
    Beginner May 2019
    RomanticBlueHair36750 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Thanks for your help, thinking of providing confetti and favours great idea about the charity defo looking into that.

Think bridesmaids infront is a good idea too

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics