Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

confetti bags?

2 of September of 2013 at 19:25 Posted on Planning 0 5

Has anyone or is anyone providing confetti bags for your guests? I assumed guests will bring their own (I normally do!) but I have seen cute paper bags on people's flashes and think it's a really nice idea. Where fo you plan to put the confetti bags? How will your guests get them? I really want a confetti tog shot so I'm thinking I might provide confetti bags and maybe have them on chairs for the ceremony so people get them when they sit down with a note on some to save them for a confetti photo?

5 replies

Latest activity by stoice, 2 of September of 2013 at 20:53
  • miss pickle
    Beginner June 2014
    miss pickle ·
    • Hide content

I have bought these little pretty bags off Etsy...

I am planning on filling them with dried flower petals and sealing them with mini clothes pegs ;-)

They were very cheap as well - 60 for $3.50 [about £2.35] although they are a bit on the petite side!

I haven't sorted the logistics yet but was thinking along the lines of having them in a basket for guests to pick up on their way out of the ceremony.

• S
    Beginner March 2014
    Sprollie ·
    • Hide content

I am wondering this too, my venue only allows natural confetti which I don't think my guests will get hold of. But we are having a civil ceremony so I don't actually understand when we would actually do the confetti thing. Those bags are cute though!

• Elixia
    Beginner March 2014
    Elixia ·
    • Hide content

Do the bride and groom bring the confetti? I thought the quests did?

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content

Most guests take their own I think, but our reception venue is providing us with little personalised confetti cones that look really cute. Seen some lovely confetti cones on ebay with mickey & Minnie mouse n they personalise them with your names date etc, they're really nice Smiley smile Those little bags posted are really cute too. But yeah tbh most guests I think will take their own so some could get wasted but if not paying much then don't suppose it'd be a big deal Smiley smile

• stoice
    Beginner September 2013
    stoice ·
    • Hide content

Our venue only allows natural petals as even biodegrade able paper could be eaten by the ducks on their pond. I've told everyone on our invite that I will provide petals if anyone wants to throw any. (I'd love a pro TOG pic of the confetti falling over us). I'd seen on Pinterest an idea that had little glassine bags attached to the order of service but I found it only really worked well with flat paper as once I stuffed the bags with real petals they got too bulky. So I'll have them in a basket in the porch of the church (maybe getting one of the best best men to hand some out or let people know its there)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics