Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner July 2013

Confetti cones - how many to do?

HAG13, 14 of June of 2013 at 08:55 Posted on Planning 0 6

I'm making up some confetti cones as we want a confetti shot and realise that few people will probably bring it so I'm putting together some confetti cones. I want to use the dried petal stuff because its so pretty but is it pretty expensive. How many cones should I do??? We have 65 people, if I only did 20 would that be enough for the shot, would people be annoyed that I haven't supplied for everyone?? 3wks to go, it's all the small things that I have lots of questions about! Thanks

6 replies

Latest activity by Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon, 14 of June of 2013 at 22:27
  • mariannechuaphotography
    mariannechuaphotography ·
    • Hide content

You definitely don't need one per person as it's nigh on impossible to get 65 people successfully throwing confetti (unless you have big steps, then you can get a wicked show of confetti). I always notice there's leftover/excess confetti so I'd definitely opt for less then the number, 20 would be fine, often people will share out anyway from the same cone.

• H
    Beginner July 2013
    HAG13 ·
    • Hide content

Super! Thank you!!

• Jemima Renrut
    Beginner October 2013
    Jemima Renrut ·
    • Hide content

Ooo I was going to do these, we will be having about 60 people at church so was going to make thirty, might re think

• Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon
    Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yep perfect answer.

Here are some real life ones (have a count) - only the purple one may well of had two baskets, - never seen 3 though.

And it dosent matter how much you spend on rose petels --granny will still have that blue box of stuff she got from the post office on the way to your wedding

• Jemima Renrut
    Beginner October 2013
    Jemima Renrut ·
    • Hide content

Great pics. A good confetti shot is a must have

• Simon and Alison
    Beginner
    Simon and Alison ·
    • Hide content

You could always get your ushers or someone else in the bridal party to hand them out and tell your guests to share the confetti around, that way you'll only need to do 20 cones, but everyone who wants to throw it can ?

• Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon
    Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you for that

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics