Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Holly-Jayne
Beginner August 2012

Copplestones bridal basement Liverpool

Holly-Jayne, 1 November, 2011 at 23:54 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hey! Just wondering if anyone has any experience of this shop and what it's like. I live in Bristol but have lots of family up there so wouldnt be too much hassle to go see it and visit family all in one go just wondering if it was worth the trip? Thanks xx

5 replies

Latest activity by Cilla, 3 November, 2011 at 17:22
  • Michelle772012
    Beginner July 2012
    Michelle772012 ·
    • Hide content

Dont know about them but i can highly recommend Special Day in Keynsham esp their sales the dresses on the rail that were on sale were beautiful unfortunately nothing in my size so ordered a full price one but they were so helpful and they give discount on suit hire if you get your dress there think its 20% hope you find something you like good luck xx

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

Some one on here went a couple of months ago and said it was well worth the visit.

• Cilla
    Beginner April 2012
    Cilla ·
    • Hide content

I went there a in September not knowing what to expect and I walked away with my dream dress for £299. The website doesn't do it justice at all, and neither does the entrance, but when you get inside its like an Aladdins cave of wedding dresses and you're free to wonder round and try on what you like. There are so many types of dresses to choose from that you're very likely to find something you love. Definitely well worth a visit, but FYI you need to make an appointment and they're only open Fridays and Saturdays

Here's a link my my original thread with a flash of my dress https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/t/253528.aspx

Hope this helps

Miss T

• kathryn2010
    Beginner September 2015
    kathryn2010 ·
    • Hide content

iv never been myself but my friend went and got her dress their for £300 and it was amazing!!!!!! she recommends that ppl to go xxx
  • Holly-Jayne
    Beginner August 2012
    Holly-Jayne ·
    • Hide content

Wow great thank you guys - a really positive response! Going to arrange a trip up after xmas so fingers crossed, will update you all when we go xxx

p.s MissT2MrsC - gorgeous dress - so so stunning and love the detail what an absolute bargain xx

• Cilla
    Beginner April 2012
    Cilla ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Holly-Jayne! Hope you find your dress. Just to let you know, they said on FB that as of 13th November they're open Sundays also

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics