Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner September 2012

Coral Beach hotel, Coral Bay, Cyprus

Emma Louise1001, 12 February, 2011 at 12:14 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 11

Hi

I have booked my wedding at the Coral Beach hotel, Coral Bay 13th September 2012.

I would love to hear from anyone that may also be planning a wedding there or has had a wedding or even just visited!! I have done a lot of internet research but would really like to hear from someone that has actually been.

Many Thanks

Emma?

11 replies

Latest activity by field300512, 20 June, 2011 at 21:49
  • C
    Beginner June 2011
    coralBeachBride ·
    • Hide content

Hi Emma

I'm getting married at the Coral Beach Hotel on 10th June : )

We booked through Planet Weddings and have been liasing with Louise from Weddings in Style and Kerry from the hotel, they are both great!!

We visited Cyprus last November as we had never been before and thought it would be nice to go and check out paphos and see the venue and meet Louise before the actual day!

It really is lovely, if you want I can email you some pictures that we took while we were there.

We are having the ceremony in the Ampitheathre and the reception on the deck area.

Super excited only 3 months to go!!

Charly

• E
    Beginner September 2012
    Emma Louise1001 ·
    • Hide content

Wow, that would be fab if you could email me your pics, my email is **************@*******.**.**. I am really excited too, you will have to tell me all about your wedding when you get back, you dont have long to wait!!

I have chosen the Armonia terrace to have my wedding and reception. I am just waiting to book the holiday part now, dont think they come out til April time though.

Many Thanks for your reply

• C
    Beginner June 2011
    coralBeachBride ·
    • Hide content

Hi Emma

No problem I will find them on my computer at home over the weekend and email you.

The Armonia Terrace is lovely, unfortunately someone had already booked that area on 10th June hence us going with the Ampitheatre and Deck for the reception.

You may also want to have a look at the following through facebook:

bridal consultants

planet weddings and paphos prestige weddings , they all have pictures of weddings held at the Coral Beach and most of them on the Armonia Terrace.

www.planetweddings.co.uk

www.paphosprestigeweddings.com

www.thebridalconsultant.co.uk

You will also find more pictures through the websites listed above : )

Who are you booking through? I booked my wedding and accomodation all through Planet weddings who are brilliant!!

• B
    Beginner June 2011
    BlueberryH ·
    • Hide content

Hello Emma,

I have just registered so that I can reply to you after finding this thread whilst surfing Coral Beach Weddings.

I too am getting married at the hotel on June 21st this year and have just returned this week from Cyprus. I visited the hotel to see Kerry and to get some more arrangements made. I am nearly all done now thankfully!!

I've been over several times in the past 12 months and in the summer there were several weddings taking place and I have some pics of the set up on the Armonia - not seen any weddings or set ups for any at the Amphitheatre though.

Let me know if you'd like any pics sent or want to discuss anything more!

Kerry

• E
    Beginner September 2012
    Emma Louise1001 ·
    • Hide content

Thankyou for taking the time to reply to my message. I would love to see some more pictures if you could send me some, my email is **************@*******.**.**. I did a lot of internet research but its not the same as actually visiting the place but unfortunately thats the best I can do so I hope I have made the right decision!! Kerry was really helpful and I love the look of the hotel. I have picked the Armonia Terrace for the wedding and reception. How many guests have you going with you?

Thanks Emma

• carrollove
    carrollove ·
    • Hide content

Well, it offers a wide variety of amenities to help ensure a pleasurable stay while enjoying the areas world class.

• J
    Beginner August 2012
    jodieb4 ·
    • Hide content

Hi am new to the site and we've booked this hotel for our wedding in aug 10th 2012! we went to view it on our holiday last year and its beautiful, i dont have any pics but we have booked via the bridal consultant and so far they've been great xx

• ellijames
    Beginner September 2012
    ellijames ·
    • Hide content

Helllo!!

My Best friend married there a year ago tomorrow!!!! We went and had the most amazing time ever! It was a truly magical day.

The hotel is lovely and the views are amazing, they married on the terrace.

I would of loved to have married there too but we have to marry locally.

You all will have such and amazing wedding days and I am very envious of you all!!

C xx

• P
    PaphosK ·
    • Hide content

The Coral Beach Hotel is a great choice. The Armonia Terrace stays refreshingly cool in the summer months and the views are spectacular! Kerry is a brilliant organiser. Weddings in the amphitheatre are beautiful, particularly if you get Paris at Enchanted to decorate her wedding arch for you (along with all the other flowers).I did see a wedding on the pier a few weeks ago - only a small wedding but quite different halfway out in the harbour.

CoralBeachBride - I think I might be making your wedding cake!!! It's a bit unusual, huh???

Happy to help with advice and contacts!

Jackie

• F
    Beginner May 2012
    field300512 ·
    • Hide content

Hey everyone!

im new here and booked my wedding for next may at the coral beach.. i did everything thbrough CDW who put a package for me,.. im a bit in the dark and working from blank as never been. it very hard. I have cake ideas, flowers etc... im looking for a lovely beach front restaurant fro the evening before the wedding not to far, with a wide choice of food,outside and beautifull anyone know any ??????

jackie do you do the cake through companies or are you independant? ive a 2 tier included but seen one i would like and may do it seperatly? also was looking for cupcakes .

hope i can get advice !

• P
    PaphosK ·
    • Hide content

Hello field300512

I am an independent company but fortunate to have a number of wedding planners and hotels that order their brides cakes with me. If you want to book direct with me then you will need to go to my website (and this is where I worry that I will get banned from this forum as this is overt advertising) but if I say that Cyprus is the Island of Love, then searching for Love Island Cakes will do the trick...

You could also ask CDW to order your cake for you from me. Whether they will or not I cannot say.

I look forward to you getting in touch.

Regarding the beach side restaurant for the evening before your wedding... a really rustic, typical Cypriot taverna is Yialos, not far past the Coral Beach Hotel on the road to Sea Caves. It's right on the rocks. Don't know what date in May you are looking for so just remember evenings can be a little cool - take wraps/pashminas. A little further afield is a very good fish Taverna at Ayios Georgios. The restaurant overlooks the little harbour. They serve meat as well as fish...

You can always email me for more info...

• F
    Beginner May 2012
    field300512 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for that.

im getting married 30th may so im hoping its a good warm temp!! ill look into those restaurants maybe they will have a website. ive emailed cdw so ill let u know what they say. whats ur email?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics