Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stazzle

Could you flash your BM shoes pls?

Stazzle, 15 April, 2010 at 10:28 Posted on Planning 0 10

Basically I'm looking for 3 pairs of bridesmaid shoes - 2 pairs will be for a 21 and a 24 year old, and 1 for a 14 year old (so heels can't be too skyscraper-ish!) They will be wearing these dresses, in this colour:

I found some gorgeous ones on the Next website but they're not in any branch so it looks like I might have to order them in - but I'd like the girls to try on some others before I do that anyway as don't want to put all my eggs in one basket!

I have looked at Barratts, Next, Dotty P's, New Look, Very, ASOS, Boohoo.com, Debenhams, Aldo, Faith, Dune and BHS ? and have found a few pics but only 1 or 2 look like they could be promising. So before we go out shopping I was just wondering if you could flash your BM shoes for me for inspiration?

Colours would preferably be creams, nudes etc but anything is appreciated as well as any ideas of colours that will go with the dresses!

Thanks in advance ?

10 replies

Latest activity by bethanw, 15 April, 2010 at 22:12
  • Steelgoddess
    Beginner June 2010
    Steelgoddess ·
    • Hide content

What colour are you looking for? As mine are hot pink!!

x

• Stazzle
    Stazzle ·
    • Hide content

Hey SG - preferably creams/nude colours but am open minded on what will go with the dresses! Although am guessing hot pink probably won't! Thanks though ?

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
  • teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

The sandals - worn by 12 and 14 yr olds - were from Debenhams, (2.5 inch heel) and were under 20 quid in the sale. The grown up shoes were from a bridal shoppy dyed blue and were about 2inch heel...

• Stazzle
    Stazzle ·
    • Hide content

Thanks all!

RaeF, I love the middle ones, I just wonder whether they're a bit on the bridal side to be used as bridesmaid shoes? Oh I don't know, this is all confusing me too much ? I would be more than happy for the girls to just get their own shoes, and I'll pay for them (within reason!)

Maybe I should just say that to them ?

• L
    Beginner April 2011
    louisiannaday ·
    • Hide content

Hi Stazzle,

Really sorry to crash your thread and hope you don't mind me asking - how much were your BM dresses?

We've got an appointment to go and try these on in a few weeks but I have no idea of the cost and really don't want to get my hopes up if they're way out of my price range!

if you don't want to say I will totally understand!

Thanks

L x

• bethanw
    Beginner May 2010
    bethanw ·
    • Hide content

These are mine:

• Stazzle
    Stazzle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's fine, I don't mind at all! They were £170 per dress. That was higher than I wanted to pay - ideally I wanted £120 as a limit - but they just ended up being the best option and looked gorgeous on the girls, I didn't find anything on the high street that we all loved.

Bethanw - they're lovely and I think they'd go really well with the BM dresses, but my Chief BM reckons silver probably won't go! I reckon this will be a case of taking the swatch into the shop.

• yummymummy05
    Beginner November 2010
    yummymummy05 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sorry, i'm thread crashing.

OMG!! I have just looked at these exact shoes and was going to get them. Down side is, they dont have my size[:'(]

• bethanw
    Beginner May 2010
    bethanw ·
    • Hide content

They were perfect for my BM's as they didn't want a high heel. I love them.

Stazzle, when my CBM got married, us BM's were armed with material swatches and sent out to look for shoe ideas! In the end she went for silver but definitely it's an idea to give the girls a swatch.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics