Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner June 2021 Oxfordshire

Covid wedding entertainment

Sasha, 16 of April of 2021 at 17:25 Posted on Planning 1 2
Hey everyone, our wedding is 18th June 2021 and in stage 3 of lockdown reopening. The reception said it’s unlikely discos will be allowed. How is everyone going to entertain their guests?. Looks like everything needs to be sit down indoors but outdoors has more flexibility. We’re planning on having some outdoor games people can play but I’m worried our wedding will be boring. Any tips or tricks?

2 replies

Latest activity by AmberP, 19 of April of 2021 at 11:33
  • Voiceoftruth
    Dedicated October 2021 Oxfordshire
    Voiceoftruth ·
    • Hide content

I’ll be interested to hear what other people are planning to do! We’ve never intended on having a disco or dancing because that’s not our thing, so we are contemplating other things to do.

Things we have thought of as potential ideas are a quiz, games, puzzles (a bit like escape room type puzzles, not jigsaws) and potentially a photo board or game linked to photos. Nothing has been confirmed yet, but because we are planning to diy as much as possible we aren’t too worried!

I am slightly worried that certain guests will comment on it being “boring”, but as there will be alcohol available, the guest ‘book’ to sign, lots of people to talk to who they won’t have seen in ages and good food, if they think it’s boring then it won’t be for lack of trying!

• A
    Curious April 2021 Illinois
    AmberP ·
    • Hide content

Don't worry, they won't be bored. If you have an organizer, he should make sure that there were games outside and the guests were not bored. Such weddings were held often, watch the video with different games in the distance, it was really fun.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics