Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner April 2015

Crazy Bear Group wedding

Cupcakebex, 17 of February of 2013 at 20:58 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had ever attended a wedding/looked round venue for a wedding at one of The Crazy Bear's?

As there are no prices online I wanted to know roughly how costly it is before getting over excited!

We were hoping they would do an afternoon tea reception after the ceremony as they can meet your requirements and offer this normally,

can anyone help?!

xx

10 replies

Latest activity by mariannechuaphotography, 15 of August of 2013 at 15:00
  • *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

I didn't even know they offered this! I love the one in covent garden.

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content

No idea what they'd cost but I reckon they would be at the higher end of the scale. The hire fee would probably be fair pricey in itself.

We had a Christmas party at the Covent Garden one a couple of years ago, and for drinks and canapes, for about 80 people, it worked out at about £8k

• mariannechuaphotography
    mariannechuaphotography ·
    • Hide content

I read Crazy Bear and had to Google it lol, it looks incredible, but super plush so I would expect it to be pricey. Looks amazingly swanky and cool though!? (Sorry nothing helpful here)

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

Yeah, I probably should have added that it'll be expensive. I went there the other week with a 3 or 4 of the girls, a few bar snacks between us and a couple of cocktails each and we had spend about £250 in less than 2 hours.

Do you have a budget in mind?

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

LOVE crazy bear! Last time I met a mate here for drinks some dude randomly brought her a £200 bottle of champagne while she was waiting for me.

• D
    Beginner May 2014
    DBtobe ·
    • Hide content

Not much help but after having a cheeky google ... WOW! What an amazing venue!! xxx

• Hide content
    View quoted message

Woah, I think I might put a nice dress on and check this place out!!

• DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

Looks amazing. I would also randomly use that animal head on the wall in a picture. It's got a pretty necklace on after all ?

• R
    Beginner July 2013
    Raceylady ·
    • Hide content

I know this is a bit out of date but I thought it may be helpful to anyone doing a search for future reference as I couldn't find anything whenever I was looking

I have just got married at The Crazy Bear

Here are some rough costs

Room hire - £2500 on a Saturday but £1050 on a Friday

Canapes £10 per head (these were absolutely amazing)

Wedding breakfast £50 per head for a 3 course dinner but the food is outstanding. Your guests have a choice of 3 options (which you get to pick. You also get to go and have a free tasting session (this price does not include wine or coffees - these are both optional extras)

Evening - bacon butties £6.50 per head BBQ or hog roast £20 ish per head

We also paid extra for a pimms reception after the ceremony but you can have champagne (think its about £7 per head)

Basically, the food was delicious and the whole day was amazing - although I am a little biased. It is worth paying a little bit extra for something so amazing (and a little bit unique

xxx

• C
    Beginner April 2015
    Cupcakebex ·
    • Hide content

Hi thanks for the reply! I had some rough prices from them which was £150 per head so I was horrified!!

Your prices are more realistic!

• Hide content

I have had a few clients recently who said they'd looked into having it there, I remember them saying it was surprisingly expensive and I do know they told me an amount but I can't remember clearly so wouldn't want to say wrong numbers. To be honest it doesn't hurt to email them and get an exact quote, I'm not sure if their quotes change per season or whether it's a weekend/weekday at all. It seems to be a really popular venue in London!

NB I've just realised this is a really old post! Did you end up booking it cupcake?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics