Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner September 2014

Custom made invitations and place names

Surfer Rosa, 3 of November of 2013 at 11:50 Posted on Planning 0 1

I really want to add a few personal touches to my DW and as we have both run too many marathons too mention, I am thinking about adding a few running touches.

I am going to name the tables after our favourite marathons which has given me the idea of having running bib invitations and place names. Bearing in my mind I am not very creative, can anyone recommend a company that will customize for me?

1 replies

Latest activity by MrsDaysh2b, 3 of November of 2013 at 16:45
  • miss pickle
    Beginner June 2014
    miss pickle ·
    • Hide content

I think that sounds like a great idea and would be great that it is personal to you and your OH ;-)

I found a few pictures on Pinterest...

Are these the kind of things you mean?

If so they would be easy enough to design yourself on the computer using Microsoft Publisher and you could then get them printed out using Vista Print or similar?

They are a fairly simple design with lots of block colour and you could download a great free font from

• MrsDaysh2b
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsDaysh2b ·
    • Hide content

The Card Gallery do fantastic bespoke invitations - They have some great designs on their website anyway but nothing related to our theme of stars/sky. They charge a £20 design fee but otherwise you pay the prices per invite as quoted on their website so the prices are great. The quality is good and the design they came up with was amazing!! (They made up 3 designs actually, that were all awesome, but we could only pick one!!)

http://www.thecardgallery.co.uk/

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics