Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner October 2014

Cut glass vase centrepieces

Beefzoid, 9 of April of 2013 at 17:22 Posted on Planning 0 2

I really love cut glass vases and have currently 11 of them. Over the next few months (through charity shops and bootsales) I intend on getting more. I was planning on using them for centrepieces. I have looked onlibe but cant seem to find any ideas as to what I can do with them. I was thinking maybe 3 or more on a table. The ones I have are all different sytles and sizes.

Any ideas or inspiration would be great!

2 replies

Latest activity by Mary C to be K, 10 of April of 2013 at 06:21
  • G
    Beginner April 2014
    Gumibear85 ·
    • Hide content

Does this help at all?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cut+glass+vase+wedding+centerpieces&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=RENkUaOWHImG4gSF_IHwCw&biw=1280&bih=637&sei=R0NkUc91pZfUBcaRgPgE#um=1&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB%3Aofficial&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=cut+glass+vase+wedding+centerpiece+ideas&oq=cut+glass+vase+wedding+centerpiece+ideas&gs_l=img.3...19583.21249.0.21465.7.7.0.0.0.0.90.492.7.7.0...0.0...1c.1.8.img.Zk3Iok0yn-M&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.44990110,d.d2k&fp=2d512cc19be0342b&biw=1280&bih=637

sorry if you have already done that and havent seen anything you like!

• B
    Beginner October 2014
    Beefzoid ·
    • Hide content

These are the kinda vases I have (not mine just googled an image) When looking for centrepiece inspiration I cant seem to find any ideas using these kind of vases

• M
    Beginner March 2014
    Mary C to be K ·
    • Hide content

Flowers - I'd go for quite a relaxed look and keep the flowers the same across the different styles of vase.

Or you could fill with water beads with maybe leds or a single stem or flower, the beads come in loads of sizes and practically every colour.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics