Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

W
Beginner October 2017

Cyprus in October

watsontobe, 24 of August of 2015 at 13:44 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0

Heya everyone, I'm new to this forum so hopefully ill get the hang of it quickly.

My 'finacee' (eeeeks) proposed a month ago and we got straight into wedding planning. We went to see a couple of venues but they didn't tick all the boxes and I think one of the important boxes which was always left empty was the fact there wasn't anywhere with a particularly attractive venue. We both wanted beautiful gardens or scenery of some sort. We never even thought about going abroad, however, we popped into a travel agents quite randomly really and saw a wedding brochure and brought it home and got chatting about it. We looked on a few forums with people raving about getting married abroad so we looked into a bit more. We've chosen Cyprus, we have a venue we have both fallen in love with, Olympic Lagoon Resort. We were aiming for May/June but travel agent said this is the most popular time of year and availability is first come first served so we've thought about October. we need to do it in school holidays and theres a few kids and also adults working in schools on the guest list.

Has anyone been to Cyprus in october? whats the weather like? Recommendations?

Any general tips or feedback to getting married in Cyprus.

I would appreciate any feedback, thank you so much xx

• B
    Beginner May 2016
    Boro_Bex ·
    • Hide content

I can't offer any help on getting married abroad but I was in Cyprus for the last week of October a few years ago and the weather was quite hot, about 30 degrees every day. I don't know if that's to be expected though, I was with my mum who always goes in September and she said it's not usually that hot then.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics