Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner April 2011

Cyprus Wedding

charlotte88, 28 of September of 2010 at 23:06 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 7

Hi just wondered if anyone else is getting married in Cyprus.

I am in April 2011 in Paphos.

Would be good to share information/contacts xxx

7 replies

Latest activity by netagirl, 2 of November of 2010 at 14:25
  • V
    Beginner
    Vicki_26 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Charlotte88

I am also getting married in Cyprus in October 2011 we are getting married at Zucchini's in Paphos, https://www.zucchiniweddings.com/article.php?id=70

We are staying at the holiday village aliathon in cyprus.

Where are you getting married?

Vicki x

• C
    Beginner April 2011
    charlotte88 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Vicki

You are not far.

I am getting married at St Georges Chapel and we are staying in a place called Peyia Hills.

We are going out there for 3 weeks altogether and I cant wait im so excited.

I have arranged everything seperatly though we are doing our own reception we have hired an amazing villa for the reception.

Do you get to pick your photographer/flowers etc or is it all arranged for you through zucchinis?

How are your plans going?

xxx

• V
    Beginner
    Vicki_26 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Charlotte

Zucchini's will do as much or as little as i like and there is no requirement to book everything via them they cater for everything even down to favours and table decorations. I do get to choose my own flowers etc and if there is something i want that they dont have the will do their upmost to sort it for you, my fiance only drinks bitter and they don't actually sell it but the wedding planner has advised that if i put it on my booking form she will get it for him which i thought was excellent Smiley smile

I am really looking forward to it, this time next year i will be in cyprus it seems unreal i am off to the wedding show at the NEC in Birmingham this weekend hoping to find a few bargains Smiley smile

How have your arrangements gone so far? Do you have most things booked for your reception?

Vicki x

• J
    Beginner May 2011
    Jennistar ·
    • Hide content

Hi Charlotte, for your advice ive always wanted to get married in Cyprus and now I am, and i hope you get too aswel. I went to a wedding show in London a few weeks ago and met so many wedding planners, I did my research well and have found http://www.planetweddings.co.uk/ (you may have heard of them on weddingTV) to be the best planners as they tailor make your wedding exactly how you want it, they dont push or take over but actually really listen to what you want and go out of their way to get it. I dont know if your planning your wedding yourself, but its well worth letting someone else take over -- if your like me and stress about everything and dont know where to start! Good Luck, if you want to know where im getting married in cyprus and my ideas ask me i would love to help Smiley smile

Bride to be Smiley smile x

• J
    Beginner
    Jane a bride to be ·
    • Hide content

Im getting married by 'weddings in style' in Cyprus at the Paphos Town hall & Saint Georges Chapel, and staying at the Ledra Beach Hotel
  • Y
    Beginner
    yorkiebride ·
    • Hide content

Whilst we aren't planning to get married in Pahos we have been there a few times and it would make a lovely place to get married. I envy anyone who chooses to get married there. Just be a bit careful about the temperature as it can be very hot in the summer months.

• N
    Beginner April 2011
    netagirl ·
    • Hide content

Hi i am getting married in paphos on April 21st 2011 - we booked through Thompsons and they put us in touch with our wedding planner , Bettina, who i have been emailing/phoning , everything is booked - flowers, hair,makeup, reception etc i still have to decide on table decorations.

i just went dress shopping last week and have bought a fantastic dress which i think will work with my informal style wedding.

how many guests are going with you?

Denise

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics