Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner April 2012

Cyprus wedding - brill wedding planner!

Jennifer2012, 28 of June of 2012 at 18:41 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0

Just thought we would write a review about our wedding in Cyprus in April 2012!

We wanted a small and intimate wedding on a beautiful beach and Cyprus stood out for us. Initially, we enquired through the main large, high street travel agents, but it didn’t take us long to realise they wanted to sell us a holiday and the wedding seemed to be a bit of an added extra! Alarm bells rang when we read reviews from other couples describing their ‘disaster weddings’ organised through these companies. We were just about to give up on our search when we stumbled across Wedding TV on You Tube. It was here that we saw Mathilde explaining what her company Planet Weddings could offer couples planning their weddings abroad. With much excitement, we rang Planet Holidays and immediately realised that this was what we’d been searching for!

From the beginning Mathilde was great at communicating with us via mail and phone calls. Mathilde did the pricing, made the calls, promptly emailed us with updates, recommended ideas that fitted our style and was completely willing to answer any questions we had.

We must have sent hundreds of e-mails to her! She clearly understood what we wanted and she took care of everything for us, from the venue, to the best photographer available, to all the legalities. There was no stress at all for us in organising the wedding.

Once there we met Eve, our Wedding Planner whilst in Pissouri. Eve has an exceptional personality, she is very organized, polite and patient. She gently guided us through completing all the necessary paperwork, making it quick and easy so we could relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the resort. Eve took the time to advise me in areas I was unfamiliar with and yet made sure that my vision of our wedding came through perfectly. Her local knowledge of hairdressers, make-up artists and florists was invaluable. She even suggested a person that could do spray tanning and another to steam my dress after it had been on the flight from Manchester- which was something that had not even occurred to me but was very much needed! Eve was perceptive enough to be able to pin my tastes down very quickly, to the point that towards the end, I just let her make some of the decisions because I knew she would choose the right ones for me.

Our wedding was like a dream, far better than we could ever have imagined. Every single detail was perfectly designed and organised. We cannot thank Mathilde and her team enough for making our day so special and we don't think there is anything they could do to improve an already fantastic service. We highly recommend a beach wedding in Pissouri, Cyprus with Planet Holidays. If you have any questions feel free to PM me, Jen x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics