Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner October 2013

Cyprus wedding October 2013

miss_yc, 11 of April of 2012 at 07:23 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0

Hi there,

My fiancé and I are looking to get married in Cyprus during the school holidays, October 2013. Assuming the school holidays take place from Monday 28th Oct - Friday 1st November, we would like to get married on Thursday 31st October 2013. We plan on inviting about 45-50 people. Ideally it would be great to find a venue where we could get married and where all our friends could stay. Does anyone have any recommendations? We plan on visiting Cyprus during the summer holidays (August 2012) so will be able to check out possible venues around this time. We haven't ruled out getting married at sea on a beautiful yacht either! Ideally something elegant but relaxed and informal would be amazing. Does anyone know of any wedding planners that can help organize our special day? Also as I am Roman Catholic, would I have to get married in a Church? So many questions! Thanks for your patience.

Kind regards,

Yvonne xx

• Kayels
    Beginner May 2013
    Kayels ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I am getting married in Sanotirini next year in may and i have used the wedding planning company Ionian Weddings, they have been excellent so far and offern some gorgeous venues. My friend has also used them and is getting married in six months. If you type them in on google and took on their website you can see the different places in cyprus they offer for you to get married in. I think with the Catholic ceremonies you may have to get married in a church, but you can ask the wedding planner all these questions. I myself wanted a catholic but it isnt availble on santorini so i am having a blessing in a church when i get back home. Hope this has helped you! good luck! xx xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics