Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Braw Wee Chanter

Danielle Lloyd - Attacked.

Braw Wee Chanter, 26 of May of 2009 at 00:06 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 35

I don't care what anyone thinks of her lifestyle or choice of boyfriends, this is absolutely hideous. Having been on the receiving end of something similar when I was 19, I know the poor girl must have been terrified.

Pics are quite graphic, with blood for those who might find them a bit much)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1187436/Danielle-Lloyd-rushed-hospital-injuries-following-unprovoked-nightclub-attack.html

x

35 replies

Latest activity by Braw Wee Chanter, 27 of May of 2009 at 17:19
  • Pink Han-bag
    Beginner March 2013
    Pink Han-bag ·
    • Hide content

I agree with you.

Awful

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content

Poor lass. I agree, it doesn't matter how many blokes she's dated its horrible that those girls attacked for apparently no reason. I think its ridiculous how women always seem to blame other women for dating men when men are just as much in the mix.

hope she recovers soon.

• B
    bobbi ·
    • Hide content

I read that report said they had to operate on her leg, seems really bad.

An awful thing for her to go through very unfair. Also what the hell does it matter who she goes out with its her life she should do what she wants.

Sometimes girls are evil, such a shame.

• hazel
    VIP July 2007
    hazel ·
    • Hide content

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

• Bells
    Beginner
    Bells ·
    • Hide content

That is awful, those pictures aren't nice at all

• Mrs Winkle
    Beginner May 2007
    Mrs Winkle ·
    • Hide content

Nasty stuff. I hate violence, it really upsets me.

Lolls, seems like you've made your mind up about what happened. Even if she did "start something" I don't think violence is justified.

• Roobarb
    Beginner January 2007
    Roobarb ·
    • Hide content

Ooh that looks nasty. How awful to be in such a state and have paparazzi snapping photos of you too.

Shows how up to date I am on the love lives of our z-list slebs, I thought she was still going out with Teddy Sheringham.

• P
    Beginner May 2005
    Pint&APie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That seems a bit harsh. Lolls acknowledged that we don't know the full story (and sadly, it seems that Ms lloyd has a way of attracting this sort of behaviour).

• hay
    Beginner July 2007
    hay ·
    • Hide content

Those pictures are awful, I hope that she's ok.

It saddens me that seemingly just because she's a pretty girl who has had a couple of rich boyfriends people are jealous enough to do that and to judge her because of it.

• Mrs Winkle
    Beginner May 2007
    Mrs Winkle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Lolls said "and maybe she started it" so I don't see how my comment is particularly harsh.

• P
    Beginner May 2005
    Pint&APie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well, the "maybe" is a pretty strong indicator that she hadn't decided and was weighing up possibilities on both sides.

Ergo, your assertion that she had "made up her mind" was incorrect.

• Mrs Winkle
    Beginner May 2007
    Mrs Winkle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well, it seems that Hazel read Lolls' comments in the same way as me. Perhaps you'd like to pick that up with her as well?

Just to make it clear for you, Lolls saying maybe she started it suggests that she felt that it might have been deserved. I don't agree with that, and I commented. OK?

• P
    Beginner May 2005
    Pint&APie ·
    • Hide content

? And there you go again.

I don't think anybody has suggested that she deserved this.

• HeidiHole
    Beginner October 2003
    HeidiHole ·
    • Hide content

Sadly, many young girls aspire to be like Danielle Lloyd/a.n.other glamour girl and that invariably leads to jealousy, I've seen first hand young females trying to deliberately pick fights with girls they think are prettier/richer/have better looking boyfriends than them.

I don't care who started it, those pictures are vile and the people responsible ought to be ashamed of themselves.

• Mrs Winkle
    Beginner May 2007
    Mrs Winkle ·
    • Hide content

I'm really not in the mood for this niggling, or for your sarcasm. I commented on what I preceived Lolls' comment to mean. Nothing sinister, nothing nasty. Therefore, I'd appreciate it if you could stop with your one-man campaign to prove me wrong.

I'm sure if Lolls is upset by my comment, then she'll let me know.

• P
    Beginner May 2005
    Pint&APie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm not sure that 3 posts counts as a campaign, and I certainly never intended to be niggly or sarcastic.

Anyway, I've made my point, so will happily leave it.

• Sunset21
    Beginner
    Sunset21 ·
    • Hide content

Those pictures are horrid, I hope the injuries look worse than they were, poor girl.

• H
    Beginner
    Headless Lois ·
    • Hide content

I agree that the full story, in fact there is barely any story there, it is just an excuse to post vile pictures. Those images are really intrusive and serve no purpose except rubbernecking, imo.

I cannot imagine what she can possibly have done to attract this much negative attention, if people are randomly starting fights with her

L
    xx

• Mrs Winkle
    Beginner May 2007
    Mrs Winkle ·
    • Hide content

Fair enough, that's not how I read it, but thanks for explaining.

By the way - it's not about reading your post correctly. I could argue that it should have been written correctly. People read things differently, doesn't mean they're wrong.

• NickJ
    Beginner
    NickJ ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

well, youre the one who has been niggling and snotty (and wrong). PP has conducted himself with his usual logic and aplomb.

• Mr JK
    Beginner
    Mr JK ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'd say the fact that she's probably most famous for some decidedly unpleasant views about immigrants and people with darker skin (and not just the notorious Shilpa Shetty incident - she had form before she entered the Celebrity Big Brother house) might lead to her receiving some negative attention.

Not that that's necessarily the motive for what happened - but at a time of heightened concerns about the BNP in the run-up to the June 4 election, it wouldn't surprise me.

Obviously, I don't condone what happened in any way, shape or form - but it's certainly a viable theory given that her fellow racist Jo O'Meara was also randomly attacked last November, and for that reason.

• H
    Beginner
    Headless Lois ·
    • Hide content

Fair enough, I didn't know she was famous for anything really, I have only heard of her in the context of a footballer's wife. Never heard of Jo o'Meara at all

L
    xx

• Knownowt
    Knownowt ·
    • Hide content

What horribly intrusive pictures. I can't see any justfication for them.

• Keelz
    Beginner
    Keelz ·
    • Hide content

OMG how awful, those pics are terrible!!

• M
    Beginner November 2004
    Minx Sauce ·
    • Hide content

Probably horribly naive here as haven't been 'clubbing' in many many years.... but if she was thrown on a glass table full of drinks - that would imply it was in the nightclub? Why oh why wasn't she taken to a private room in the venue to await the ambulance? And therefore surely avoid the majority of the paps in the process?

Why was she staggering about / lying on the pavement outside the club instead?

Way back when, in my clubbing days, if there was an accident in a nightclub, they certainly weren't left to go out wandering about on their own outside.

• C
    Beginner December 2004
    Coralie ·
    • Hide content

Is she really most famous for that? I think i'd have to disagree with that. I'd say she was most famous for being a serial wag isnt she? Haven't most of her post Sherringham boyfriends been black? not that i am saying just cos she has a black boyfriend doesnt make her racist iyswim?!!

I would doubt if the people who attacked her would be remotely influenced by her views on immigrants/euro elections etc.

regardless, the photos are vile and I think its a sad indication of what is now seen as acceptable to print.

• Mr JK
    Beginner
    Mr JK ·
    • Hide content

Haven't most of her post Sherringham boyfriends been black? not that i am saying just cos she has a black boyfriend doesnt make her racist iyswim?!!

Don't know, don't care, to be honest. We're talking about a woman who was actually warned in advance about racist behaviour prior to appearing on an immensely popular live television programme and then still told an Indian woman to "fuck off home". If she's not actually racist, she must be quite staggeringly thick not to realise what kind of message that would send out. (To be fair, Shilpa Shetty, said afterwards that she was probably more stupid than malicious, which may well be right).

I would doubt if the people who attacked her would be remotely influenced by her views on immigrants/euro elections etc.

As I said, Jo O'Meara was also attacked in public a few months ago, and I believe it was later established that it was indeed related to what she'd said on CBB. But I freely admit I don't know the ins and outs of this latest story.

• P
    Beginner May 2005
    Pint&APie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

? - I don't think it's a case of either / or.

At the risk of bashing a woman when she's down, I seem to remember her jumping on the "I was bullied through school" bandwagon a few years ago. Interviews with her former head and other teachers suggest precisely the opposite was true.

Having looked back through some headlines, as I have to confess to knowing little of her antics, she really does seem to have the most dreadful "bad luck".

• jaz
    Beginner
    jaz ·
    • Hide content

From what I've seen when there is a fight of any kind in a local club/bar, everyone involved is turfed out no matter who started it, what was done and why, which often is extremely dangerous to have the warring parties left together. The only times this hasn't happened is when one group has been very well known to those working/running the place but other than that is is common where I am/go.

IMO Daniel Lloyd is more famous for her WAG credentials than the racist row, but I guess it varies depending on what exposure of her you've had etc.

• M
    Beginner November 2007
    MarineGirl ·
    • Hide content

I find it interesting that that link had a 'before' photo of her, that wasn't a library picture, but literally her going into the club that day before it happened. Really drives home just how photographed these Z listers are. Not a life I would choose for myself.

• M
    Beginner November 2004
    Minx Sauce ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I dare say had they been going to the cinema, they wouldn't have been 'papped'. I'm guessing it was because they were at a 'celebrity-friendly' nightclub where paps will frequent on the off chance they get a snap of a famous/semi-famous person going in.

I don't think someone like Danielle Lloyd would be followed to that extreme? Could be wrong though....

• Hyacinth
    Beginner
    Hyacinth ·
    • Hide content

Actually, I wondered about this too. As far as we knew, there weren’t any other “celebs” at the club that night. DL was papped going on, which is fair enough- she could have told them she was coming, or maybe they roam certain west end clubs at that sort of time in hope someone will turn up. But then they waited outside to get pictures of her leaving? All night? And just happened to be still outside waiting when she was dragged out covered in blood? I’m not suggesting for a second it was staged, but its just odd. The other alternative is someone contacted the paps before she was dragged out, which is almost a shameful as pushing her into a table of drinks in the first place. It’s a really disturbing world.

TBH I don’t think DL is only known for the JG saga- she came across as an easily led, petty, naive school girl, something which was widely reported at the time- influenced by someone as overpowering as jade- In fact recently she has done a lot of work for victims of domestic violence and I think she was becoming better known for that- There was a red nose documentary she made about it in which she came across very well.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics