Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner August 2015

Davids bridal

carrie1978, 10 of August of 2014 at 08:40

Posted on Planning 33

Hey ladies just wondering if anyone has been to davids bridal in Stratford have an appointment booked for the end of the month but have read some mixed reviews online xx

Hey ladies just wondering if anyone has been to davids bridal in Stratford have an appointment booked for the end of the month but have read some mixed reviews online xx

33 replies

• MrsB88
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsB88 ·
    • Hide content

Oh no way!! Thats awful. Thanks for the warning

• B
    Beginner March 2015
    Beebs101 ·
    • Hide content

Okkk, so after my initial comments about David's Bridal I'm back! So I called the store and expressed my upset as I didn't know I was meant to collect and store the dress myself (and I don't drive). The lady over the phone kindly offered to deliver the dress free of charge, to compensate as everything should have been explained to me and it wasn't. The dress is now hanging up at my mum's house and there were no issues with the dress. No rips or stains etc. It actually feels special that the dress is at my mum's house and it's making me feel really excited. Also, it's kind of helpful as I'll have my hair and make-up trial and buy jewellery soon so can match everything against the dress. Woooo! I'm getting married. Let's just hope there's no hiccups during or after the alteration.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics