Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

V
Beginner August 2017

Davids bridal - bridesmaid dresses

vgbride, 27 of October of 2016 at 13:47 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone has been to David's bridal for bridesmaid dresses? Am planning to visit the Stratford store but have seen a few bad reviews

Thanks Smiley smile

4 replies

Latest activity by MrsTtobe22717, 23 of November of 2016 at 15:29
  • M
    Beginner May 2017
    MrsW2017 ·
    • Hide content

I'd agree with Mrs Qtobe, they have some nice dresses in there and lots of choice but I wouldn't say the quality is any better than the high street. Then again, they are half the price that you would pay in other bridal stores so I would say it all depends on what you are after.

I tend to take reviews with a pinch of salt, people don't tend to write reviews when they are happy, more so when they are peed off.

• R
    Beginner April 2017
    Ratatatmilliecat ·
    • Hide content

I went to the Glasgow branch and I had a really good experience. It was about 5pm on a Friday and for a while we were the only ones in there. There is a good choice and we were encouraged to try on whatever we wanted. Prices were good but I agree you could get comparable quality and maybe cheaper prices on high street dresses. We did see a couple of potentials which we shortlisted. Having said that we then ordered from another bridal store, the quality and fit was just so much better. In our case the dress we purchased was £50-60 more than the 2 we liked in David's. I'm only having 1 bridesmaid and the dress we got came in budget hence our decision. If I was having more bridesmaids that £50-60 per dress may make quite a difference.

I'd say keep an open mind and if you have an appointment just go along and see. We had no pressure put on us at all either which I was relieved by.

Good luck and enjoy the shopping.

• S
    Beginner July 2017
    SunnyPinkFlowers692 ·
    • Hide content

I got my bridesmaids dresses from there. Lots of choice and you can pick out any style in the same colours. Also pretty comparable with other high street shops price-wise so not too expensive! The only criticism is how Americanised they are but I think that's just me.

• M
    Beginner July 2017
    MrsTtobe22717 ·
    • Hide content

I'm thinking of going there too- it's the only place I've seen that has a decent variety of styles in the colour I want...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics