Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

day invites/ evening invites

13 June, 2011 at 08:10 Posted on Planning 0 5

How different are your day to your evening? is it just the wording thats changed?

people having pocketfolds , did you give evening guests pocketfolds also ?

can you flash me please???

5 replies

Latest activity by victoriamarie, 13 June, 2011 at 10:55
  • nanny plum
    Beginner September 2011
    nanny plum ·
    • Hide content

During the day pocket folds and at night much simpler and cheaper invitations. It would have run into so much money if i had used pocket folds for both. Same design though (mine were in black not chocolate brown)

• Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content

Mine were quite different!

Flash of day invitations:

And these are the evening ones:

The reason they were so different is simply that we put a large amount of information on the day invitations. We are picking people up from one point, bussing them to the ceremony, bussing them back to the same town but a slightly different location... point is, we included a timetable, map, transport information, hotel information, wedding website address and RSVP card in the pocketfold.

Now, the evening guests didn't need anywhere near so much info since all they have to do is show up at the right time and place in the evening. I do wish I'd included a little more info (time of dinner, and the wedding website) but they definitely didn't need a pocketfold!

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

We had more formal ones for the day invites and more fund ones for the evening!

• CardiffInvitations
    CardiffInvitations ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Generally people have a more simple version for the evening invitation, a flat postcard style invitation is very popular at the moment.

The added benefit is that it brings the overall cost of your stationery down and generally the evening guests need less info.

This is a recent example.

Anna

• victoriamarie
    Beginner July 2011
    victoriamarie ·
    • Hide content

I sent out pocketfolds for the day guests and a single bit of card (with the same design as the daytime inserts) for the evening invites.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics