Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Arquard
Beginner May 2011

Dealing with impatience

Arquard, 9 September, 2010 at 16:56 Posted on Planning 0 15

How do you do it? I'm so impatient, just dying for it to get to the wedding day so I can get it all over and done with and be married! I'm itching to see my dress again, cannot wait to get back to the venue, dying to start putting together centrepiece - but more than anything, I'm desperate to just BE Mrs P and start married life! AND I HAVE OVER 8 MONTHS TO WAIT!!!

15 replies

Latest activity by JST, 11 September, 2010 at 09:19
  • Browny
    Beginner June 2011
    Browny ·
    • Hide content

I am exactly the same. I just want the wedding to be here and to be Mrs B! Oh and go on the honeymoon of course! ?

xxx

• atlonglast
    Beginner November 2010
    atlonglast ·
    • Hide content

I have been waiting 9 bloody years...lol

x

• judeclarke
    Beginner October 2011
    judeclarke ·
    • Hide content

Same here! I've started on the silk flowers this week, and I've got 13 months to go yet!

Patience is not my strong suit, so I've been collecting pictures and ideas, comparing prices and generally surfing for ideas. I just want to be Mrs D, and I've got FOREVER to wait!

• A
    Beginner December 2010
    anglefish ·
    • Hide content

I keep thinking this as well then i look at my ticker and think actually its creaping up lol xx

• Frizzball
    Beginner October 2010
    Frizzball ·
    • Hide content

Am I the only one that read that as Impotence ?

• Polkadots_and_Pincurls
    Beginner June 2015
    Polkadots_and_Pincurls ·
    • Hide content

LMAO, Frizz.

I'm still waiting on the bloody proposal, let alone the actual wedding.

• atlonglast
    Beginner November 2010
    atlonglast ·
    • Hide content

Nice to hear im not the only one. Smiley smile

My gosh you haven got long left at all. You must be so excited! Do you have everything sorted?

We have done it all a little backwards...lol. House, kids then marrige. But on the plus side i know what to expect from married life as i have been living the life (just with the wrong surname) for 12 years. Cant wait to to become MrsD.

xx

• C
    Beginner July 2011
    cassmk2 ·
    • Hide content

Ditto! I've been living the married life for nearly 11 years now and never thought we'd actually do it! But i am just making the most of every day as i know, just like Christmas, it will come and go in an instant. But unfortunately your wedding day doesn't come around again every year.

• atlonglast
    Beginner November 2010
    atlonglast ·
    • Hide content

Very true.

Might sound odd but its the morning after im most excited about right now. Will finally wake up with my husband for the very firs time. Smiley smile

• TheNinjaPigeon
    Beginner January 2011
    TheNinjaPigeon ·
    • Hide content

I a so pleased that i'm not the only one feeling impatient, I feel organised enough to have the wedding tomorrow and I think H2B is getting high;y amused by my frustration at having to wait. Nothing will really start happening again until my dress is in the shop. I just want to be Mrs D.

• A
    Beginner August 2011
    amythest76 ·
    • Hide content

Im SOOO impatione abot everything! this has got to be the hardest-i actually said to my friend the other day i wish xmas would hurry up and go so i can really start counting down!!

I find I get on the internet to find dresses or jewellery and then start panicking that I cant find things i really like-i still have months to go!!some nights I have been up until midnight looking at stuff.........think i need help!

x

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

We've done stuff backwards too. Had a baby, got engaged, then moved in together, and getting married next year when our daughter will be 2 1/2ish!

• A
    Beginner August 2011
    amythest76 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

us too!! he has brought up my daughter as his own then we had a baby, moved in then got engaged! but i think its really nice that the kids are so involved with the day-and they are going to do our cake for us!!

x

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Our day is very focused on the kids too; I have 2 sons from a previous relationship aged 4 and 5 and h2b is really amazing with them. Lots of our friends have little kids so we've gone for a designated kids table in the centre of the room and we're having a bouncy castle outside plus loads of lawn games like giant jenga, giant connect four, croquet - loads of stuff! I bet the grown-ups spend more time on the bouncy castle than the kids do though!

• J
    Beginner November 2011
    JST ·
    • Hide content

I am terrible with impatience too - dying to do SOMETHING, anything to do with the wedding that isn't browsing through wedding magazines. Which I bloody love by the way, so much fab stuff in them, I must have 10 already!

And we are having a very kid orientated day too. My 4 and 5 year old are from my previous (horrible) relationship so they are unbelievably excited. And me and OH have zee baby together now and he'll be walking by then so it should be nice and chaotic.

There will be 18 kids at our day woooooooooooo it'll be like a play gym!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics