Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Curious June 2023 Worcestershire

Death spells / abortion pills? seriously

Sarah, 16 of June of 2021 at 12:49 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 1

Hi Hitched,

I have not been on the forum very long at all (4-5 weeks) but from what I have seen so far I am less than impressed. I thought I could use this site to look at/ find suppliers and more importantly to me get advice and read others experiences on all aspects of weddings and wedding planning.

90% of the posts in the forums are death spells / abortion pill adverts / drug adverts or even some random men wanting to find a partner?? Not sure quite how that works when you would think 100% of the people on here are engaged!?

It really does detract from the pleasurable experience that planning a wedding should be. You cannot find any useful topics and for some people who may be going through a hard time having just lost a person close to them or even someone that may have had an abortion / lost a baby and doesn't want to be reminded of this they shouldn't have to have these words/adverts forced upon them in what should be a secure environment to just talk weddings!

• Zoe
    Beginner May 2025 West London
    Zoe ยท
    • Hide content

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for flagging this - we've had an unprecedented level of spam recently and our filters have not kept up with it effectively. We are looking into this as a matter of urgency, but I'm so sorry that it has impacted your experience on the site.

Our community and dev teams are aware of the scale and the urgency of the situation and we're doing all we can to fix it.

Thanks,

Zoe

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics