Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner September 2012

debenhams shoe sizes?

bubbles2012, 2 March, 2011 at 15:04 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hi from an oldly engaged(2001!) bride to be (sept2012 hence the user name!)

i might take a gamble on the bridesmaids shoes as theyr quite cheap there at the mo but i think it will be a hassle to get all my 5 maids to the store to try them on

my one maid says she is a 4/5 depending on the shoe i was just wondering which size to order and hope for the best

if i get the wrong size then go to order them again they may not be in stock☹️ but thyr so cheap now i want to get them!

9 replies

Latest activity by yvonne79, 2 March, 2011 at 19:49
  • AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

Ask her what her continental size is (ie 37 - that might be completely the wrong size - just an example) . That can be more of a clue.

• WhiteRose84
    Beginner
    WhiteRose84 ·
    • Hide content

How about ordering both sizes and then just send the wrong size back while they're in stock now? xx

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

It probably differs in each style but I'm having Debut by Debenhams BM shoes for my sister's wedding and I've found them quite small. I'm pretty much an average 5 in every style, but my toes looked like they were hanging out of these a bit!

Good suggestion to buy both sizes though and take them back.

• Jay-Low
    Beginner
    Jay-Low ·
    • Hide content

I am a 4/5 depending on the shop and had to get a 4 (or 37) in debenhams (debut). But given somebody else here found they came up small rather than big i think it would be safer to buy both & take one pair back.

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

This is totally not answering your question - but are you a Debenhams cardholder, or do you know anyone who is?

If you do get them to get you one of both as cardholders can return items bought on their card for a full refund wheras non-card holders can only exchange.

As for the OP - I tend to need a bit of a bigger size in Debenhams,

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

Also - do they have one of those buckles? If so I'd get the bigger size as they can be made bigger if needs be.

• Jokaty82
    Beginner May 2012
    Jokaty82 ·
    • Hide content

I would say they are quite true to size, except red herring which come up big.

But I would say buy both and take one back, much easier than worrying about it. You have 28 days to take back to a store, or if you order online you can send returns back that way xx

• B
    Beginner September 2012
    bubbles2012 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for all the replies!

i would buy both but because i have 5 BM'S i need to buy all those and six pairs would just be out of my budget for this month

aaah its soo annoying not getting married till next year as thatll be when i will have more cash to splash

i could just wait til the other sales later in the year i suppose, i just dont want to miss out on the great prices now and i wonder if they will be repeated

they probably will wont they? x

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

I found them true to size but then I do have narrow feet. I would buy both and send 1 back.

• Y
    Beginner April 2011
    yvonne79 ·
    • Hide content

If you buy one now and it doesnt fit then take back to the shop for an exchange rather than a refund you should get them at the original discounted price x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics