Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bookish
Beginner August 2014

Decent North West Wedding Band?

Bookish, 11 of June of 2013 at 21:28 Posted on Planning 0 6

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I'm looking for a 3-4 piece covers band that will cover stuff from the 50s/60s to more recent stuff. I'm hoping for 3 40 minute sets between 9pm and midnight.

Budget is £800 (wedding is Thursday and a few of the places I've required offer mid-week deals so hoping I can get someone decent for that much?)

First choice would be the Foo Fighters but I imagine they're busy

6 replies

Latest activity by JSuitsVox, 15 of June of 2013 at 09:47
  • L
    Beginner
    Loulou1986 ·
    • Hide content

Have you checked out groovy revolution? They are brilliant. Not sure how much they cost though. X

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

~Hello love!

We have booked Cousin William for our wedding this August. (Saturday 31st)

They are an excellent duo ( in our opinion!) and well within your budget.

They book mostly from word of mouth, we have seen them play in Knutsford and Bramhall so might be worth an e-mail for you? *************@*******.***

Good luck with the search, it was one of the most important things we wanted Smiley smile

• Maldives2013
    Beginner December 2013
    Maldives2013 ·
    • Hide content

We booked the Deadbeats - they are an amazing band, they do get booked up months and months in advance though so get in there early to see if they have your date. they cost me more than £800 but it is for a Saturday wedding in December so maybe you could get it cheaper mid week - worth a try!

• Lee_Jon_Wedding_Singer
    Lee_Jon_Wedding_Singer ·
    • Hide content

Have you thought of having a singer as a possibility?

We provide a nice combination of live music and DJ/Disco so you get the best of both without the price of a band! We have catered for weddings with as little as 20 guests to weddings and events with over 1500 guests and we are a nationwide service.

We offer a variety of live music from modern The Killers, Kings of Leon, Keane to more soft Rock oldies like Whitesnake, Bon Jovi and Bryan Adams to 60's & 70's party music like Blues Brothers, Beatles, Lionel Ritchie etc.

Our website contains loads of demo's, images and testimonials so please feel free to browse around www.leejonweddingsinger.co.uk and request a free demo CD

• Sandysounds
    Sandysounds ·
    • Hide content

If you pop your details on the form here https://www.uk-band.co.uk/find_a_band_northern_england.html our bands in your area will contact you direct if they are available for your date, complete with what they do and what they charge. We have a few cover bands up in the north west.

• K
    Beginner April 2014
    kitcat10210 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I wanted to book groovy revs for our wedding! My partner loves them, they used to play regular sets at the pub he was managing but the budget just wouldnt stretch to them (i think they quoted just shy of £1400)

• JSuitsVox
    JSuitsVox ·
    • Hide content

Hi there

We cover the North West and could possibly help, If you would like to send me an email I will reply with a full quote

thanks

James

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics