Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Yds86
Curious October 2022 Surrey

Decent price for a videographer

Yds86, 6 of March of 2022 at 17:37 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 1 5
I know having a videographer is a nice to have extra that some people don’t agree with having, however I would really love to have one as I have diagnosis which means I may not be around in 5-10 years time so would really love for my hubby to be to have something to watch if the worst does happen. What is the average cost? As I want it to be a surprise I don’t want it to come from our budget but I will cover the cost as a present for him

5 replies

Latest activity by Williamvar, 12 of March of 2022 at 21:51
  • L
    Dedicated June 2019
    LuxuriousPurpleBridesmaid73066 ·
    • Hide content
    Ours cost £900 in 2017 and that was for around 6 hours from me getting out of the car at 1pm to our first and second dances around 7pm.
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

You are looking at around £1k upwards, but will depend on how long you want the video, if you want a 10 minute one with the speeches etc you could be looking at around £1500-£1800. Iam sorry to hear of your situation and fully understand why you want to get one so I hope you can find a reasonably priced one in your budget. the other thing you could look at is approaching local colleges to see if they have any film students that may be looking to build their portfoloi, a friend did this and the guy just chanrged her a small feel to cover his costs and it came out really well. good luck x

• Yds86
    Curious October 2022 Surrey
    Yds86 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you, that’s a great idea!
  • Km86
    Dedicated December 2022 North Yorkshire
    Km86 ·
    • Hide content
    We have been quoted £1650 that includes the ceremony and speeches in full, a 3 minute clip video and a highlights reel
  • L
    Dedicated June 2019
    LuxuriousPurpleBridesmaid73066 ·
    • Hide content
    It might be worth going to a wedding fair as some videographers offer on the day or booked within a limited time of the wedding fair discount.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics