Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner October 2013

decent strapless bra - D+

Sarah_coxy, 22 of July of 2013 at 08:09 Posted on Planning 0 6

So I went for my dress fitting on Saturday to find a) it needs taking in and b) I can't get away with not wearing a bra (I had hoped it would kind of hold everything in place)

So, can any of you lovely ladies recommend a good strapless bra for larger busts?

Any advice greatfully received Smiley smile

6 replies

Latest activity by Sarah_coxy, 22 of July of 2013 at 15:21
  • A
    Beginner August 2013
    Amy_G ·
    • Hide content

Hi! I'm 34 F/G and had the same issue. I've gone for the Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless. It's not the comfiest thing in the world, but I do feel very secure and well supported in it. It's also got lots of good reviews online. Hope this helps ?

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

I always go to Bravissimo and get properly fitted. The Panache Porcelain Strapless is my favourite. They do it in black, white and nude and it's normally about £25.

• SarahW73
    Beginner September 2013
    SarahW73 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is the one I have & it's great.

• M
    Beginner September 2013
    MrsB2013 ·
    • Hide content

Im the same larger and wore when I was bridesmaid the Wonderbra strapless (got hands of the packaging) and so far the only one that's worked for me being 34F - didnt have to pull it up.

Im going to get another one i think for my wedding in Sept but i have lost some weight and boobs so see how I get on..

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

I was lucky that my dress didn't require me to wear a bra (I'm a 34F) but I initially tried the wonderbra one on with my dress - the dress wouldn't do up as that bra added about 4" to my bust!

• S
    Beginner October 2013
    Sarah_coxy ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for all your help ladies, I've had the wondrabra (with the hands packaging) previously. I found it a bit uncomfortable if I'm honest.

I'll be taking a trip to bravissimo in the not too distant future

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics