Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L

decorating bridal suite

lilmisssunshine, 14 October, 2009 at 14:23 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi I’m looking to decorate my friends bridal suite, the groom is allergic to flowers so rose petals are out of the question, just wondered if anyone had any suggestions to decorate the bed with?

4 replies

Latest activity by The Little Jewellery Box, 11 February, 2010 at 19:40
  • MarieMarie1980
    Beginner August 2010
    MarieMarie1980 ·
    • Hide content

How about feathers or artificial petals? You can get feathers in any colour for the wonderful bay of e!!

• groomwithaview
    Beginner October 2009
    groomwithaview ·
    • Hide content

Scatter crystals? Bet youd be finding them all night when you roll onto them!

• B
    Beginner July 2010
    brideseekingblush ·
    • Hide content

I'd go along with the "you're an awesome friend" line - fancy coming to my wedding, lol. Some nice truffles, definitely some candles, and personally I'd love some champagne on ice - even though I will have been drinking all day - maybe just a mini bottle.

I wonder about some fake petals for the bed.

• W
    Beginner
    woohoo ·
    • Hide content

We recently got married and were so tired by the time we finally made it back to our room - and hungry!

the day is so full on and you don't end up eating properly, i'm sure that they would appreciate some nice snacks, bottled water, soft drinks / champagne as well

• The Little Jewellery Box
    The Little Jewellery Box ·
    • Hide content

Definitely food!!! We were sooo hungry on our wedding night when we went back to our room and tucked into our little individual wedding cakes which we'd kept aside specially! Maybe some nice champagne. Candles and perhaps some false flower petals.

You're a fab friend!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics