Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Claudia
Beginner December 2024 Essex

Deleting a guest

Claudia, 9 of January of 2024 at 16:51 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 0 4
Hi all I would appreciate some guidance on how to delete a guest from the guest list in the app. When a few have been added I forgot to confirm which part of the day they are invited to. I now need to delete them and add them again correctly. The app won't let me delete guests. Help would be appreciated before I delete the account and start again 🙄😕

4 replies

Latest activity by Claudia, 15 of January of 2024 at 21:38
  • C
    Beginner May 2024 Durham
    Carol ·
    • Hide content
    Hi not sure why it won’t let you do that as I’ve done it. Get the guess list page and then click on the dot on the right hand side of their name. At the bottom of the page 3 options will come up, one of which is remove guest. Tick yes, it will ask you to confirm this is what you want to do, then hey presto, they’re gone!!!
  • Claudia
    Claudia ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I've just gone into the list and your explanation worked!!! Much appreciated 😊
  • C
    Beginner May 2024 Durham
    Carol ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Glad I could help. My problem is that it’s coming up with menu choices and I never put them there or want that and can’t see how to stop it from doing that!!! And of course Hitched are no help and don’t respond to anything!!!
  • Claudia
    Claudia ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Agghhh annoying! I have set up a separate spreadsheet for my formal planning and only use hitch to search and message venues. Seems to be all its good for. Like you no help from the so called hitch team at all. I do hope your planning goes well!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics