Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Flowmojo
Beginner

Denplan

Flowmojo, 10 of March of 2014 at 11:32 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 3

You know the Dental plan schemes through work? Pay a tenner a motnh or so and it covers your appointments and hygienists and any emergency treatment etc? Is this even worth it now most dentists do 9monthly/yearly check ups? £120 a year, all being well, for a £17 quid check up!>?

Am i missing a trick here!?

3 replies

Latest activity by Little Pixie , 11 of March of 2014 at 06:53
  • Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

I used to do Denplan, did it for years but then got really hacked off when I realised I wasn't getting anything more than an NHS patient would get and also paying a ridiculous amount for treatment. I had two fillings and it cost £250. I moved to NHS and my next filling was £35.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

My friend used to work for them flow and it's a con. Find a nhs dentist and do it that way. I only ever pay £17 for a checkup and it's right near my work.

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

I've been with Denplan for years and have felt for ages it's a rip off but I like my dentist Smiley sad But I know of a really good nhs one near me that H2Bs just gone to and they've been amazing with him. I pay £250 per year for DenPlan but rarely have anything other than a check up and a clean by the hygienist - twice a year though rather than just once a year.

• Little Pixie
    Beginner September 2011
    Little Pixie ·
    • Hide content

My dentist moved on to denplan about 10 years ago. I never want to change dentists so I signed up. I have paid tenner a month and never paid extra for any treatment. I have had xrays, cleans and extra appointments for pregnancy related issues.
    No complaints here.
    My parents are also on it and have had lots of treatment.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics